Heart to Heart Assisted Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Heart to Heart Assisted Living
Heart to Heart Assisted Living is a smaller, family-owned and operated facility that's been in business for 12 years. Because we're a smaller setting, you get more personal service and more opportunities for interaction with our professional staff.
If you're seeking an assisted living environment with all the comforts of home, we can help. At Heart to Heart Assisted Living, you'll find the 24-hour restorative care you need. You'll find a thriving supervised atmosphere that includes fun social events and recreational activities, plus a variety of services tailored to enhance the dignity of life.
Convenient amenities and assistance services
- 24-hour supervised personal care
- On-call physician coverage
- Medication administration
- Semi-private and private rooms
- In-home hairdresser
- In-home podiatry
- Hospital beds available
- Cable and phone available in rooms
- Convenient location to hospitals
- Nutritious meal
What Sets Heart to Heart Assisted Living Apart?
At Heart to Heart Assisted Living, you'll find care provided for the elderly in a home-like environment. We seek to provide the highest quality of care possible in an environment which celebrates the individual dignity and value of all who live and work at Heart to Heart Assisted Living because home is where the heart is.All the comforts of home in a safe, supervised environment
- 24-hour supervised care
- Quick access to medical facilities
- Nutritious, delicious meals
- Socially interactive adult day care
- Numerous social activities including outings and movies
- Personal care including grooming, bathing, dressing, wheelchair and walker escorts, and medication supervision
Thank you for your interest at Heart to Heart Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Features of Heart to Heart Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2800/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 103524
Reviews of Heart to Heart Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Heart to Heart Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities