Brightview Woodbury Lake

752 Cooper Street, Woodbury, NJ, 08096

Reviews of Brightview Woodbury Lake

Caring79510250 March 28, 2014

Brightview Woodbury Lake was beautiful but expensive. It was like an upscale hotel when you walked in. I mean, it was really nice. It was very clean. The rooms were nice but smaller for the price.

Katherine12 January 30, 2014

I was able to visit Brightview at Woodbury and I like the facility. I like its location because it's near shopping centers and I also like their menu. I am a diabetic and they offered sugar-free desserts every day. They also have sugar-free drinks; not many places offer that. It’s a very nice facility, but I couldn’t afford to live there. The staff were very nice and cordial. They told me they have activities like they play bingo and other things.

RR2 November 23, 2013

My dad moved in yesterday to Brightview Woodbury. The facility is nice. They do have assisted living as well as memory care. I like the design of the facility, the features inside and outside, and the cleanliness. They are very good. I only met some of the staff and they were nice.

sw89 February 20, 2013

While the image portrayed to the public is very pleasant, the ignorance towards the residents happens behind closed doors. They seem more concerned about finances rather than care. I have witnessed staff mistreatment and it does not good to report it to any of the directors because they are just as careless as the employees.

NotCordelia September 24, 2012

While some services are slightly lacking (laundry not put away properly, wrong residents clothing in drawers, things left out of place by cleaning staff, etc.) the staff are incredibly pleasant and friendly. Not once have I seen any hint of inappropriate behavior. His valuables have not gone missing (like they did in other facilities) and the residents of the dementia wing are closely supervised so that they do not wander outside. Also, it doesn't "smell like a nursing home." I know that sounds odd, but it's true--it doesn't have that hospital/urine smell I always associate with any vaguely medical facility. They're very clean, and the place always feels well-kept.

From Brightview Woodbury Lake

Just minutes from Woodbury Country Club, Mullica Hill, Swedesboro and Woolrich, and close to Route 295, Sunrise of Woodbury Lake is nestled in the town of Woodbury in a beautiful garden setting. We pride ourselves in our specialization in hospice services.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Location of Brightview Woodbury Lake