Forwood Manor Assisted Living

Reviews of Forwood Manor | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

October 11, 2013

I chose Forwood Manor mainly because it's close to my daughter and myself. My sister-in-law has Parkinson's and needed a lot of care so I do appreciate all the information that we got from you folks. I think she's settled happily. They seem to be very concerned and the other residents are very pleasant and helpful. I've been there for lunch mainly and the food is very good.

February 09, 2013

By caring0129113

My dad is doing very well at Forwood Manor. Everything has been very good and we haven't had any complaints whatsoever. I think the staff is great. They treat him very well, and they're very attentive. He has been gaining weight while he's there. So he must be enjoying the food. We actually went there and had lunch with him a couple of times. It was very good. Everything has been taken care of. We're very impressed and very happy.

August 21, 2012

By 1121

It is hard to tell yet, as he has only been a resident for a little over two weeks. So far everything has been good and he seems to like it there. The facility is clean and the food is good. The staff is nice and seems pretty accommodating

June 23, 2012

By bcolts18

My aunt, Nunny we called her, lived at this facility. She was very sweet, and Forwood Manor seemed to treat her well. I really enjoyed the hospitality service they had there. When we would go visit her she always had someone in her room saying hello. She was very bubbly and a true woman. All of the employees and residents loved her. Sadly, she died about two years after being admitted to Forwood, however I never thought it was a bad place. I really enjoyed the look of the place, and especially the location. The food was always great, and if it weren't, my aunt I'm sure would have let us know. She was always crazy about food. Another aspect that I enjoyed about Forwood Manor was it's living space. My aunt loved her room. She had more space in her room at Forwood than she had in any other room she had in her entire life! Overall, Forwood was great. But, you get what you paid for. And she paid a hell of a lot to live in bliss.

Photos of Forwood Manor

Features of Forwood Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

• Minimum Age: None

About Forwood Manor

Forwood Manor is a full service, continuing care rental retirement community. We have 140 independent living apartments, 37 assisted living suites, and a 72-bed health care center for rehabilitative skilled nursing on-site. The apartments operate on rental basis - no endowment or purchase required. In Independent Living and Assisted Living we offer spacious, private suites with one level of living; family-style dining with menu options; a variety of comfortable and tastefully-appointed community areas with artwork; acres of beautiful landscaping with outdoor areas to walk and relax; weekly housekeeping and flat linen service; social, educational, spiritual and recreational activities; scheduled local transportation service available; concierge services; maintenance of building and grounds; 24-hour emergency call response system provided.

From the moment we meet a resident, our goal is to learn as much as we can. By caring enough to listen to seniors and their families, we can create a fulfilling lifestyle where all involved can be at ease and comfortable. Our personal touch is seen in everything we do, from our life-enriching activities to our home-cooked meals.

Map of Forwood Manor