Reviews of Twin Rivers at Natomas
MichellePCZKS May 11, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My dad was in Seva Assisted Living. They were very good, but he needed to go to memory care. Overall, they had a very caring staff who were on top of things. It was a very good establishment.
From Twin Rivers at Natomas
Twin Rivers at Natomas accommodates up to 48 residents. We have shared and private rooms that may be personalized with your own furnishings or you can let us provide the furniture, and add some personal touches. Each room comes with an emergency call system and is monitored by our staff. Our common areas include a spacious dining room, large living room area, activity room and covered courtyard area. Our affordable community of twenty four resident rooms has been designed to create a homelike environment that is comfortable and safe.
Our friendly professional care staff is here to assist you 24 hours a day with your personalized care needs.
Care & Services
- Personalized Care Needs
- Medical Management
- Escorts and assistance with walking
- Assistance with reminders and redirection
- Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
- Assistance with personal hygiene and incontinence care
- Assistance with scheduling medical and dental appointments
- Scheduled local transportation to medical and dental appointments
Our residents will also be observed and monitored weekly for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning. Care is based on each resident’s needs, as identified during the pre-admission process and ongoing evaluations. If at any time it is determined that a resident’s care needs may be changing, the family or appropriate individuals will be notified in a timely manner.
Medical Amenities Assistance with:
- Chronic Conditions
- Incontinence Care
- Daily Status Check
- Diabetic Care
- Health Assessments
- Resident Nurse
- Special Diet Accommodations
- Wellness Program
What Makes Us Special
We are conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood which is close to churches, shopping centers and banks. We are centrally located, minutes from Downtown Sacramento and Highway 80.
Features of Twin Rivers at Natomas
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $2,000/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 60
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- State License(s): 342700012
Location of Twin Rivers at Natomas
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities