Grande'Ville Senior Living Community

555 Maiden Lane, Rochester, NY, 14616

Reviews of Grande'Ville Senior Living Community

rickc120 August 19, 2014

This facility took such good care of my Grandmother. The care was excellent. Everyone smiles and goes above and beyond to make sure the residents are happy. My Grandmother would go on and on about all the nice people. The activities were great as well. They would go on trips and outings as well as plenty to do at home too. My Grandma loved BINGO as well as the exercise classes. Weekend movies and popcorn was another favorite of hers. The maintenance and housekeeping staff were always on top of there game as well. They are making so many new renovations as well since I've gone back to visit. It looks terrific. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for care for a loved one.

Protolys November 28, 2012

Though the facilities at GrandeVille were not terrific, the treatment my grandmother received during her stay here was generally hospitable and helpful. The staff always seemed to be on hand when necessary, which is monumental in how those living here felt. As far as the environment, what was included (furniture, food, etc.) were bare bones. However, for the relatively low price that we paid per month to have my grandmother stay justify the living conditions. Those living in the facility were definitely given special treatment, and the staff overall seemed very respectful toward residents. My grandma's reviews were generally positive- she noted especially the assistance and support that was always around. Again, though, I would recommend going elsewhere if you can afford it. There was very little extra here, and it seemed in a way as if the residents were expected simply to get by with what they have. I think that, for somebody who you really respect, if possible you should give them more. Still, if that is not a possibility, GrandeVille is a solid choice.

Belle62 October 07, 2012

The establishment is a bit older looking, but clean. Most of the staff seem friendly, but not terribly involved with the clients. I would see many walking around with nothing much to do. The menus posted were very un impressive. Compared to other facilities I have visited, I would not recommend this place to anyone wishing for a cheery, upbeat atmosphere.

PattyPsch August 28, 2012

Grand Ville Senior Living Facility was a place where my mother lived for about 5 years of her life. She was admitted there when our family moved her to Rochester from a facility that she was living in California. Grand Ville is a private paid facility. It isn't overly expensive as my mother's pension and social security covered her expenses. I figure that was why it seemed somewhat rundown. It was always clean but it seemed a little shabby. The furniture and lighting was dreary. The staff wasn't too bad, some better than others. I do feel that my mother was left to her own devices a bit more than I would have liked. She would sometimes act up, as she had progressively declining dementia, and the staff could be a little rough. I don't think it was a bad place or that she was treated unkindly, but I wasn't overly impressed with the care that she got there either. It was a middle of the road facility. When we moved her to the facility in Mt Morris (a State run facility) that was when I realized how shabby and middling Grand Ville really was. The private paid facility compared unfavorably to the State run facility in every capacity. Overall Grand Ville was depressing and disappointing. I was glad when we moved her to a more cheerful, uplifting facility.

About Grande'Ville Senior Living Community

Grande'Ville Senior Living Community is an assisted living facility in Rochester, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Grande'Ville Senior Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Grande'Ville Senior Living Community