NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Reviews of Cardinal Care Center-Hendersonville

Posted by Joanne42 April 20, 2015

My husband is in Cardinal Care, and I am very happy with it. I like the friendship of the caregivers, and they are very caring people. They are always in his room, talking to him, and he is not left alone. They take care of their patients. They are very loving and very kind to them. The rooms are very large. They are very nice. They have huge windows. My husband's room overlooks an area with grass, a picnic table, and a patio where he can look out and see other people outside. He can go out if he wants to. In that certain area, they don't have to be supervised to go out. He likes to walk. They have 2 huge closets in his room and a big bathroom. They furnish the bed. You can bring anything in that you want from home or buy furniture for it to make him comfortable. We put in pictures that he likes. We bought some plants in for him. It is very homey.

They have a new nutritionist there. They have very good varieties of food. They had a Saint Patrick's day party for the family and friends that wanted to come. They had corned beef, cabbage, and everything, and it was very nice. They have older bands that come in and play songs that they know. They also have parties. They have bingo and all kinds of activities. There is an activities chairman there. They have different things for different people. They have ice cream socials and movies. They also have physical therapy there for the people that need it. It is a very nice place. They take good care of the people. He is always shaven and always clean, and they check him every 2 hours.

Posted by lonelysoul March 28, 2015
1.0

do not put your relative here. they let my mother fall so often they made her stay in a wheel chair she was there less than 3 months and they let her develop mersa and sepsa which killed her.

Posted by Caring95149650 September 24, 2014

We went to see Cardinal Care Center. Room was clean and moderate. It was not too spacious, and it was just right. The staff was very nice and friendly. The dining area was fine. The residents looked fine, and they were friendly.

Posted by Caring89640750 July 29, 2014
4.0

My wife is at Cardinal Care Center. I chose the facility because it’s in a place where I live so it would be easier for me to visit her there. The whole facility was fine. The rooms were clean. It's well staffed and the people were friendly. The food was fine as well.

Posted by Virginia9 August 28, 2013
4.0

The staff of Cardinal Care Center seems to be very pleasant. It is a nice and clean facility but plain-looking. Their decor is not as nice as some other places, although I don't think my relative would mind that. However, we couldn't afford it.

Location of Cardinal Care Center-Hendersonville