Brightview of Catonsville

912 South Rolling Road, Catonsville, MD, 21228

Reviews of Brightview of Catonsville

bobthewalrus April 30, 2012

My experience with Brightview was ok. From what I could see, the residents seemed more lively than in other facilities with which I am familiar. The staff were generally friendly and understanding of the residents. The facility itself was clean and nicely furnished, with comfortable chairs and bookshelves that looked like they could go in someone's home. This gave the facility more of a homey feel, as opposed to a cold clinical, hospital like feel one may be more accustomed to with other assisted living facilities. Most of the staff seemed as if they had good enthusiasm for their jobs. The land on which the facility sits was previously owned by a church next door; at the time I had my experience with Brightview, a minister did both a weekly Sunday service at the facility and a weekly Wednesday Bible study. From what I could tell from my own experience, Brightview Assisted Living Facility engages residents' body, mind, and soul.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brightview of Catonsville

Located in Baltimore County, Maryland, serving Catonsville, Ellicott City, Columbia and surrounding areas, Brightview Assisted Living of Catonsville is honored to offer Assisted Living and Wellspring Village, a special care program for those with Alzheimer's or other forms of memory impairment.

At Brightview of Catonsville, our goal is to assist our senior residents in experiencing life as they choose. Our friendly staff provides personalized care and vibrant, comprehensive programming in a comfortable and stimulating residential living environment where we encourage older adults to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Location of Brightview of Catonsville