Nursing Homes in Somerset County

7 Communities

Meadow View Nursing Center

1404 HAY STREET, Berlin, PA
$$$$
leasam: "My experience with Meadow View has been positive with the staff offering exceptional care in a very clean, modern environment. I love their brand new rehab gym which is the largest I've seen in the area and such a beautiful environment for my mother to recover from her surgery in. Thanks Meadow VIew for the great care. "

Siemons' Lakeview Manor Estate

228 SIEMON DRIVE, Somerset, PA
$$$$
JH1: "My visit to Siemons was nice, and the people are helpful. It’s an older home, but a couple of friends have people there that really liked it. I went through it because it was almost in our backyard. The dining room is a nice setup, although you can tell some of the things are dated. "

Brethren Home Community Windber

277 HOFFMAN AVENUE, Windber, PA
1 review
Melaniekl: "I find the Church of the Brethen home to be a clean facility with limited staff. The staff at times is overwhelmed by the amount of total care patients. If you are a resident that is able to take care of your own personnel needs and you require limited assistance from the nursing staff, this would be an excellent facility to reside in. "

Patriot, A Choice Community The

495 WEST PATRIOT STREET, Somerset, PA
1 review

Country Manor Living

170 Phillips Street, Jerome, PA

Laurel View Village

2000 CAMBRIDGE DRIVE, Davidsville, PA
$$$$
Refund Plan: 40% of Entrance Fee, after 5 years. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis. Rental Plan also available.

Golden Livingcenter - Meyersdale

201 HOSPITAL DRIVE, Meyersdale, PA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Somerset County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Somerset County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Somerset County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.