Nursing Homes in Goldsboro

19 Communities

Britthaven of Goldsboro

2401 WAYNE MEMORIAL DRIVE, Goldsboro, NC
$$$$
Caring99585450: "At Britthaven of Goldsboro, they were very helpful and polite. I like the caring attitude that they had with the residents. I was impressed with the facility itself. The room was okay, but it was more like a hospital room with two people in it. However, it was clean. With regards to activities, at the time of my visit, a lot of them were visiting with their family members. As for the staff, in the beginning process I was agitated because I had called several times but I didn... (read more)

Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation / Goldsboro

1700 Wayne Memorial Drive, Goldsboro, NC
$$$$
pete88: "I came here for rehab and was on 500 hall with great nurses and assistance. I was kept informed of my progress and it was a healthy experience. Then I got moved to 200 hall and the care dropped dramatically! 45 minutes to an hr. to answer call button while employees walk up and down the halls and ignore the patients. Patients hollering and screaming and constantly being ignored. My experiences are like going from the penhouse of care and rehab to the outhouse. All I can say... (read more)

O'Berry Neuro-Medical Treatment Center

400 Old Smithfield Road, Goldsboro, NC
$$$$
We are a Medicaid-certified facility for those with developmental disabilities. We treat approximately 290 clients from 65 counties in the eastern and south- Fountain Fountain central regions of North Carolina. The average age of those we serve is over 50. Most have significant health-related challenges. We are one of the largest employers in Wayne County. Of our staff of 1,000, over 750 provide direct, hands-on care. We employ certified nursing assistants, physicians, nu... (read more)

Mount Olive Care and Rehabilitation Center

228 Smith Chapel Rd, Mount Olive, NC
1 review
timmy8412: "This facility is amazing. The food is surprisingly good, the staff is friendly, and the amenities are nice. I went there about once a week for a year to visit my grandmother, who was no longer able to live by herself. I was always greeted by name every time and I was made to feel at home, always. I would have dinner there, and the staff even made it feel like a nice restaurant. Additionally, we would play Bingo, and the game center was very nice.I was told by my grandmother ... (read more)

Heritage Healthcare of Farmville

4351 SOUTH MAIN STREET, Farmville, NC
$$$$
mscaring2: "This facility appears to be staffed with friendly, caring providers. In touring the facility I found it to be clean and well kept. My experience is new, however, I will be returning to this site to give updates as my contact continues. I am looking forward to excellent care for my loved one. My reasoning for 4 stars is because, there are no private accommodations as mentioned in the description. All rooms are shared. My overall review will be based on quality of care as... (read more)

Longleaf Neuro-medical Treatment Center

4761 WARD BOULEVARD, Wilson, NC
$$$$
Gertha: "The staff at Longleaf Neuro-medical Treatment Center were attentive to the residents. The residents got very good care. It was an older place but very well-kept and clean. I thought a little modernization would be one thing but that would take some time. "

Britthaven of Kinston

317 RHODES AVE, Kinston, NC
1 review
lovingcare2: "Everyone seemed warm and acted like they really cared about the patients they were taking care of. The areas were clean and the people were happy. If the time comes and my parents are in need of a facility like this, I would send them there. I felt like everyone was taken are of. "

Brian Center Health and Rehab

2501 Downing St Sw, Wilson, NC
$$$$
Temptittude: "Skilled nurses? Really? My mom was sent to the facility after being released from a hospital. If you are an elderly person who needs a babysitter, its the perfect place. If you have any type of health issues you will die. The nurses aren't qualified to watch a dog, let alone care for patients. My mom needed assistance and these so called nurses ignored her. She called us in a panic and we rushed to Brian center to find out her oxygen was 76 and she was in soiled depends. It ... (read more)

Wilmed Nursing Care Center

1705 SOUTH TARBORO STREET, Wilson, NC
$$$$
reported: "Not enough staff in the nursing facility to give proper care to residents that are bed ridden. "

Avante at Wilson

1804 Forest Hills Rd W, Wilson, NC
$$$$
tigger62: "I came to do rehab after knee replacement. Although hits were nice good was not edible. I weoukd not have fed it to my dog. I was supposed to be on 3 he pain medicine. I was told I had fi.cakk and ask for it which normally ran late. One morning I waited 2 hours for my medicine.then now have a small infection on my incision... "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Goldsboro area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Goldsboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Goldsboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.