Nursing Homes in Somerset

32 Communities

Clifton Rehabilitation Nursing Center

500 Wilbur Ave, Somerset, MA
$$$$
Will F.: "My mom shares with a room at Clifton with someone else, and the place is a lot smaller. It's nice, they treat her well, and they take care of her diet and manage her diabetes. She goes to the recreation room and to the dining room to eat lunch and dinner at times with a group of people, and the staff is nice. "

Somerset Ridge Center

455 Brayton Avenue, Somerset, MA
$$$$
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Hattie Ide Chaffee Home

200 Wampanoag Trail , East Providence, RI
$$$$
IdaNVHSS: "My mother was discharged today from Hattie Ide Chaffee Home. I thought everything, overall, was excellent. I visited several nursing homes, and this one was clean with very friendly staff and wonderful services. The food was delicious, and the dining room was a very inviting place. The rooms were very adequate, very suitable, comfortable, and had everything that she needed. I did not mind that my mother was there because I knew she was in good hands. "

The Oaks

4525 Acushnet Avenue , New Bedford, MA
$$$$
The Oaks is located in New Bedford, Massachusetts, right next to a hospital and close to the highway for easy access to shopping and other services. The facility offers standard assisted living services and a nursing home. Visitors and residents' families are impressed by the scenic grounds and caring, accommodating staff. Family members give top marks for the community's physical therapy program and on-site exercise facilities, as well as to the general social atmosphere and... (read more)

Brookdale Sakonnet Bay

1215 Main Road, Tiverton, RI
$$$$
Nestled along the historic Newport area and the Sakonnet River, Brookdale Sakonnet Bay is located in the city of Tiverton, Rhode Island. This facility provides independent and assisted living options and is praised by residents and visitors for its spacious apartments, cleanliness and beauty. They are also impressed with the staff that is described as very accommodating and caring. Residents can enjoy a book from the library or head to the pub for socializing. They can swim i... (read more)

Dighton Nursing Center

907 Centre Street , North Dighton, MA
1 review
friendfurdogz: "A small and cozy home complete with a deck and natural wildlife! Residents get "spoiled" as we know each one personally including ,the likes and dislikes, hobbies, friends and family of every person who lives here. Special food items are made on a daily basis for anyone who asks and even some who do not as we know them all so well. Plenty of activities abound, including cookouts, parties , and social get togethers. Lot's of hugs for our residents from caring staff here and t... (read more)

Kimwell

495 New Boston Road , Fall River, MA
1 review
RichfromMA: "My Mom has been at Kimwell for over 3 years and the care has been outstanding. Quality care givers work there. People who realize that their work is a calling not a job. My wife and I looked and toured many places before deciding on Kimwell. We never looked at the fancy chandeliers at many places but took the time to talk to many of the staff. Without a doubt, Kimwell came in first and we are extremely happy and secure in our choice. "

Life Care Center of Raynham

546 South Street East , Raynham, MA
1 review
Caring4505: "My father had a six-week rehab stay in Life Care Center. The place and the staff were very good. It was just too far away from our home. "

Warren Center

642 Metacom Avenue, Warren, RI
1 review
Set amidst quiet homes on a tree-lined street, Warren Center is an assisted living and nursing home facility located in Warren, Rhode Island. Visitors and residents give the community top marks for the fresh and delicious food they can enjoy eating in a large, communal dining hall. The residents are enthusiastic about participating in the facility's many activities where they can compete in a friendly game of bingo or relax while watching a movie. Those with physical therapy ... (read more)

Longmeadow of Taunton

68 Dean Street- Rear , Taunton, MA
$$$$
Sercio2399: "I attempted to visit one afternoon. I was told by the admittance office clerk that she was “busy” and had a hair salon appointment that she couldn’t miss. She dismissed me by waving her hand towards the door and indirectly suggested that I look at another place down the street! Wow ! Not what I expected! Very disappointed! "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Somerset area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Somerset area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 32 nursing homes communities in the Somerset area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.