4 Independent Living Communities in Knoxville, TN

Also serving communities of Oak Ridge, Lenoir City.

Echo Ridge

8458 Gleason Dr, Knoxville, TN
Yes.: "There is a lot to say about Echo Ridge. First, they have trouble keeping staff. I suspect that the pay is poor and potential for advancement is nil. Managerial turnover, bus driver turnover, activity director turnover are all high. Lately,... (read more)

Sherrill Hills

271 Moss Grove Blvd, Knoxville, TN
Geraldin: "I'm at Sherrill Hills and I love it. They have a bean bag, bingo, happy hour on Friday nights, parties, and fine dining. The food is wonderful and we get three meals a day. The staff is wonderful. My room is wonderful and gets cleaned once... (read more)

Park Place of West Knoxville

10914 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN
Judy: "I liked Park Place of West Knoxville because they had large rooms. I felt I would be comfortable in that place. It had a movie theater and popcorn which appealed to me. They had a library, a game room, and a workout room. I was able to tal... (read more)

Park Place of Fountain City

5405 Colonial Circle, Knoxville, TN
Joann: "Park Place was modern, clean, and well maintained, but they didn't offer as much as other communities did. They had games and a few parties but not much entertainment. Their staff wasn't too friendly, either. The management interacted with... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,521 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Knoxville area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 55 reviews of independent living communities in the Knoxville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Knoxville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.