6 Independent Living Communities in Greene County, MO

The Cambridge

2900 S Jefferson Ave, Springfield, MO
VisitorABC: "We toured The Cambridge. I liked the food a lot. The place was very nice. They showed us one small one-bedroom, but I didn't think too much of it. There was hardly any room to move around there. They had lots of good activities. The staff ... (read more)

The Montclair

1000 E. Montclair St, Springfield, MO
Ray: "The Montclair was a more upscale, gorgeous facility, but it was more for someone used to upscale living. The rooms were huge and beautiful with gorgeous plush carpeting, and everything was wonderful. The dining room was almost like a 4- or... (read more)

The Gardens Independent Living Springfield

2730 South Nettleton Ave, Springfield, MO
Experience Inspired Service at The Gardens Independent Living. We strive to maintain a vibrant and stimulating community with plenty of lifestyle amenities to ensure our residents enjoy an exciting, active lifestyle. Independent living resi... (read more)

The Township Senior Living

4150 W Republic Road, Springfield, MO
Battlefield’s Premier Senior Living Community The Township is a senior living continuum of care community located in Battlefield, MO. We offer a range of services and amenities that allow our residents to retain the feeling of independen... (read more)

Creekside at Elfindale

1601 South Fort, Springfield, MO
VisitorABC: "I really liked the area at Creekside at Elfindale. The food was delicious and very good. Creekside at Elfindale was beautiful, but I got to do more tours. I only met one lady who took us on a tour and a man who waited us. Both were very ni... (read more)

Cobblestone Village Apartments

2865 S Ingram Mill Rd, Springfield, MO
george jones: "where to begin we have been here 1 yr . let me tell u the problems we have had , then u decide if its a place u would want to be . 1st night here the car was broken into and the inside trashed , air cond. quit , garage door wont ope... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greene County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 45 reviews of independent living communities in the Greene County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Greene County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.