The Hallmark Buckhead

Reviews of The Hallmark Buckhead

Assisted Living Reviews for The Hallmark Buckhead

August 27, 2013

By newtoatlanta

The Hallmark is nice. It is very fancy and very upscale. Physically the place was very beautiful but it didn't feel homey, warm or cozy. It felt more like urban living. It was also big. I really thought my mother would be lost there. There were too many residents. Nevertheless, they did have many activities there comparable to the other places I've looked at.

August 15, 2013

By Lucy10

I was helping a friend to find a place and I gave him the reference for The Hallmark Buckhead. I went to this facility last year and it was a wonderful place. It was very beautiful. Their location was great. It was secure. There were police all around. The staff was very nice and very polite. They had given me a lot of information. They were very helpful. I liked them very much.

August 10, 2013

By Ellyn2

Very elegant facility with wonderful educational opportunities and food. Did not choose for independent living as it is RIGHT in the commercial area and layout of the apartments was not ideal for us.

December 21, 2012

By tjamie71

I went to The Hallmark Buckhead with very high expectations. I know this is probably not the best way to enter into going into a new facility for the first time. It tends to set you up for a disappointment. Contrarily, The Hallmark Buckhead exceeded my expectations greatly! I visited this facility to check in on an elderly lady I know and I was amazed at the luxurious settings the facility provides to its residents and visitors. The staff are extremely nice, knowledgeable, friendly and make you feel like you truly belong there and they truly care about their residents. The entire building appeared to be clean and fresh. The food is excellent for residents and guests alike. I highly recommend The Hallmark Buckhead for anyone who is considering an assisted living facility. They have the best personalized assisted living program I have ever witnessed. They sit down with the residents and their appointed family and or friends to discuss in depth the desired living arrangements and course of treatment for anything that is wrong.

Costs for The Hallmark Buckhead

Photos of The Hallmark Buckhead

Services and Amenities of The Hallmark Buckhead

• About The Hallmark Buckhead

The Hallmark Buckhead, located in Atlanta, Georgia, currently provides exceptional Independent Living services for seniors and, coming in April, we also will offer Personalized Assisted Living as well for those in need of additional assistance with activities of daily living.

Our apartment-style community offers plenty of opportunities for social interaction, physical activity and intellectual stimulation.

?

You can join friends for an educational lecture, take part in our exercise classes and scheduled activities, or go on one of our many monthly excursions. Or, you can rest your mind and enjoy some quiet reading time by the fireplace in our library and reading room.

?

We offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones.

?

Our apartments have everything you need to simplify your life and accommodate your needs.

Map of The Hallmark Buckhead