Providence Ontario

800 EAST FIFTH STREET, Ontario, CA, 91764

Reviews of Providence Ontario

November 13, 2011

By gemsa girl

A very busy complex. . . too many patients not enough nurses. Patients had to wait for pain meds way to long. The nurses were very sweet, polite, caring, overworked. We were told of activities, but never offered to be taken or where I could take my husband. But, he DID get physical therapy, great people. They were polite, fun, encouraging . The facility is large, spacious, nice rooms. There needs to be more nurses, and pain med procedures reconsidered. We would consider returning if necessary. Nice patios!

February 03, 2011

By sbdm

NOT fit for my DOG!

In Oct 2010, I observed Plott's, heard about activities, & talked with volunteer that helped out for years. The insurance co gave me 3 places to choose from. My mom was only going to be there for 4 wks, so how bad could it be? Mom had macular degeneration & could see, but was considered legally blind so needed help getting around. Here is MY list: (REMEMBER, only there for 4 wks): 1. My mom was only taken ONCE to Bingo. What happened to all of the activities they mentioned that they would take her to? 2. NO shower in 4 weeks. My mother washed herself in the bathroom sink. 3. Laundry was washed ONCE in 4 wks, just before I picked her up. Only had 1 week of clothes - told would be washed WEEKLY. 4.Meals were given to her in her room. She ate & since she was bored, she slept in bed all day. WHERE's the ACTIVITIES? 5. One weekly medicine. Gave facility 4 pills for 4 weeks. 4 - 4 = 0. How did I get back TWO (2) pills? Conflicting stories were lies in my opinion. NOT SUITED for a DOG!!! Wish it was different.

Features of Providence Ontario

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/07/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2017

About Providence Ontario

Providence Ontario is a nursing home in Ontario, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Providence Ontario for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Providence Ontario