Universal Health Care & Rehab

430 BROOKWOOD AVE NE, Concord, NC, 28025

Reviews of Universal Health Care & Rehab

LivingXL June 21, 2012

It's a hard decision to place a loved one into a nursing home facility, however, I feel that my mother-in-law's quality of life improved once she was moved into Universal Healthcare. She has Alzheimers and had been living at home with my father-in-law. Her diet was poor and she was a hoarder which contributed to bad living conditions. Once her doctor placed her into Universal, she started eating 3 square meals a day. She also had the facility to walk around to get some exercise. The staff has been very caring and patient with her. The employee turnover is high but I think that is normal for the industry. I would recommend this nursing home to anymore that has a relative with Alzheimers or has to go into a nursing facility.

CLEANUPLADY July 29, 2011

Out of all the centers I have visited Universal is the most careing and a very clean facility. A lot of times when sick people have to stay in the hospital (rehab / health care facility) for a while they want to feel at home and want intertainment, Universal gives patients activities and parties to lift their spirits. My mother always enjoy it when she goes. I always see the life that it gives the patiences. My mother is 82 years old and has been there 4 times for rehab.

About Universal Health Care & Rehab

Universal Health Care & Rehab is a nursing home in Concord, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Universal Health Care & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Universal Health Care & Rehab

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Universal Health Care & Rehab