Five Oaks Manor

413 WINECOFF SCHOOL ROAD, Concord, NC, 28027

Reviews of Five Oaks Manor

lucydoodle July 13, 2013

My grandmother was placed in this facility about 4 weeks ago. We are in the process of trying to move her to a new nursing home. Her health has declined tremendously in just 4 weeks. She has been dehydrated since she moved in and has not been cared for properly. They are very understaffed so when she calls for help using the bathroom, they tell her to eliminate in her undergarments. It takes them hours to finally get around to changing her soiled undergarments. At this point, she is being hospitalized for a bladder infection (which I believe is due to not being helped using the bathroom or changing soiled undergarments), dehydration and bed sores. The hospital said they have 5 other patients from this facility that have been admitted for similar issues just this week alone. She went in to this place 4 weeks ago, able to use a walker independently and now can't even sit up by herself. Do NOT send a loved one to 5 Oaks! I would rate it Zero stars if I could.

sunflowerinnc November 03, 2012

I would not recommend this place to anyone at all!! My mother has been there for a year and her health has gone down tremendously..This place is horrible!!! Understaffed, uncaring people and a administrator that only cares about money!! I am in the process now of getting her moved out..She has fallen numerous times because of lack of care, last time she fell, she broke her hip and shoulder, which was twice for her shoulder...she has been hospitalized 4 times or more for dehydration..Very very poor care..if you go on medicare.gov you can see the poor ratings..I wish more people would post on this!

About Five Oaks Manor

Five Oaks Manor is a nursing home in Concord, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Five Oaks Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Five Oaks Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Five Oaks Manor