Western Hills Retirement Village

6210 CLEVES WARSAW ROAD, Cincinnati, OH, 45233

Reviews of Western Hills Retirement Village

vickca5 May 25, 2012

We chose the this facility because they have this comfortable, family-like environment. They have caring staff and I love how they talk to their residents and confirming their health. They really provide this excellent personalized care where you have this feeling that this is really the place where you want your mom to stay

Loving Daughter1 November 16, 2011

Western Hills Retirement Village is one of the better assisted living homes in the Cincinnati area. My family decided that this would be the best choice for both of our parents, because none of us were in the medical profession. My parents were residents there for eight wonderful years and were able to cohabitate in the same apartment even though they required different levels of care. The facility in general was well organized between those who needed more specialized care and those who were independent. As my father progressively became ill, the nursing staff and doctors accommodated his needs without alienating my mother. Once my father passed on, my mother continued to live in the same area, thus not causing any further interruption to her daily routine and life. They offered her assistance with transition, grief counseling, and ongoing emotional monitoring. We love that they provided her with a diverse amount of activities for every level of interest and ability. We also appreciated the care and attention they put into menus and tastefully decorate their dining areas. The facility in general was vibrantly decorated so none of us ever felt solemn or sad when we visited. We would recommend Western Hills to anyone considering assisted living for their loved ones.

About Western Hills Retirement Village

Western Hills Retirement Village is a nursing home in Cincinnati, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Western Hills Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Western Hills Retirement Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Western Hills Retirement Village