Western Hills Retirement Village

6210 CLEVES WARSAW ROAD, Cincinnati, OH, 45233

Reviews of Western Hills Retirement Village

Sarahj81 November 07, 2012

My grandfather was a resident here for several months while recovering from congestive heart failure. The facility is very pretty and is in a wooded setting that is very private, but close enough to the city to be convenient. Inside the decor is a little plain but very clean and pretty.The workers were great-very friendly and nice to my grandfather. Everyone seemed to be happy most of the time, and my grandfather made a lot of new friends among the staff and the residents. The food was so-so, very bland and not much variety or choices. The staff serving the food was really great-friendly and accommodating. They do need to offer more variety to the residents who are able to eat different foods.There were limited activities for residents every day. My grandfather did report being bored much of the time. He did enjoy the field trips, but felt there was not a lot of activities of interest to men.For what we paid for my grandfathers stay, I feel the value was good. He was happy for the most part during his stay there, if a little bored at times.

vickca5 May 25, 2012

We chose the this facility because they have this comfortable, family-like environment. They have caring staff and I love how they talk to their residents and confirming their health. They really provide this excellent personalized care where you have this feeling that this is really the place where you want your mom to stay

Loving Daughter1 November 16, 2011

Western Hills Retirement Village is one of the better assisted living homes in the Cincinnati area. My family decided that this would be the best choice for both of our parents, because none of us were in the medical profession. My parents were residents there for eight wonderful years and were able to cohabitate in the same apartment even though they required different levels of care. The facility in general was well organized between those who needed more specialized care and those who were independent. As my father progressively became ill, the nursing staff and doctors accommodated his needs without alienating my mother. Once my father passed on, my mother continued to live in the same area, thus not causing any further interruption to her daily routine and life. They offered her assistance with transition, grief counseling, and ongoing emotional monitoring. We love that they provided her with a diverse amount of activities for every level of interest and ability. We also appreciated the care and attention they put into menus and tastefully decorate their dining areas. The facility in general was vibrantly decorated so none of us ever felt solemn or sad when we visited. We would recommend Western Hills to anyone considering assisted living for their loved ones.

About Western Hills Retirement Village

Western Hills Retirement Village is a nursing home in Cincinnati, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Western Hills Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Western Hills Retirement Village

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 365693

Location of Western Hills Retirement Village