Western Hills Retirement Village Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

3.7

November 16, 2011

By Loving Daughter1

Western Hills Retirement Village is one of the better assisted living homes in the Cincinnati area. My family decided that this would be the best choice for both of our parents, because none of us were in the medical profession. My parents were residents there for eight wonderful years and were able to cohabitate in the same apartment even though they required different levels of care. The facility in general was well organized between those who needed more specialized care and those who were independent. As my father progressively became ill, the nursing staff and doctors accommodated his needs without alienating my mother. Once my father passed on, my mother continued to live in the same area, thus not causing any further interruption to her daily routine and life. They offered her assistance with transition, grief counseling, and ongoing emotional monitoring. We love that they provided her with a diverse amount of activities for every level of interest and ability. We also appreciated the care and attention they put into menus and tastefully decorate their dining areas. The facility in general was vibrantly decorated so none of us ever felt solemn or sad when we visited. We would recommend Western Hills to anyone considering assisted living for their loved ones.

Photos of Western Hills Retirement Village

Features of Western Hills Retirement Village

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About Western Hills Retirement Village

5 Star Quality Rated by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services!

With a history of providing over 30 years of services to area seniors in Western Cincinnati, Western Hills Retirement Village offers a full continuum of care. Senior lifestyle options include our spacious Independent Living apartments to various levels of quality nursing services all located on our expansive 23 acres wooded campus.

Independent Living offers studios, one and two-bedroom apartments. Our elegant dining room serves all meals as well as an amazing Sunday brunch. Residents seem to know each other as our community is bustling with life-long residents of the area.

As your needs change, we offer additional levels of care: Independent Plus provides an extra level of assistance, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care and Alzheimer’s Care. Every living option is focused on creative solutions to improve a resident’s quality of life. Our personalized rehabilitation programs incorporate physical, cognitive and psychological components to ensure your speedy recovery and we are known in the area as the best specialists for rehab.

CONTACT US TODAY, APARTMENTS AND SKILLED ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE!

Map of Western Hills Retirement Village