Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home
Reviews of Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home is a smaller than average senior living community that makes the residents safety and security their main goal. Our fully qualified and professional staff are available for assistance 24/7, with a licensed nurse on-call, for any medical concerns. The entire community is secure, with constantly monitored entrances and a secure parking area for the residents and their guests.
In addition to the relaxing feel of the city and the secure community, Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home provides the following amenities to its residents:
- Fully wheelchair accessible community, including the bedrooms and restrooms
- Beauty and barber services available
- Complimentary transportation to off-site dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Three healthy meals provided daily
- Both indoor and outdoor common rooms available
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home would like to welcome you to join us in the relaxing, comforting and peaceful community that we have designed just for you.
What Makes Us Special
Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home is a senior care home located in the suburban city of Lawrenceville, GA and in Gwinnett county. Lawrenceville is a suburb of the capital city of Atlanta, and is just a few miles south of the larger city. The city is home to the large Rhodes Jordan Park and the Rhodes Lake.
Features of Marieta's Mission Personal Care Home
- Minimum Rate: $2000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 067012461