8 Independent Living Communities in Hampden County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Hampden County is $2,542 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,555. Cheaper nearby regions include Berkshire with an average starting cost of $1,874.
To help you with your search, browse the 42 reviews below for independent living communities in Hampden County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Hampden County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Hartford with an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 22 families in Hampden County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Hampden County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Hampden County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Adult Day Care in Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Hampden County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Hampden County, MA
- Independent Living in Hartford County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Tolland County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Connecticut
- Independent Living in Litchfield County, Connecticut
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Hampden
Review of Bluebird Estates
My mom is thrilled to be in Bluebird Estates. Her room is perfect, and they've got activities everyday like Bingo, Wheel of Fortune, they have trivia, movie days, and music in the afternoons. There... Read more
Review of Quail Run Estates
I looked at Quail Run Estates. It's a good facility, but it's a little too pricey for my mom. It's more independent and did not have full-time service. It was a nice place that had plenty of activi... Read more
Review of Bluebird Estates
I moved to Bluebird Estates about two weeks ago. It's a beautiful place. The people that work here are great. They're very respectful and very efficient. The apartment is lovely. The people are ver... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...