NEED HELP FINDING INDEPENDENT LIVING?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Reviews of Wheeler House

Wheeler House
64px
Posted by Yvette5 October 25, 2014
4.0

I lived at Wheeler House for a year, and I liked the building and the staff, but I wasn’t exactly comfortable with the community I was with. The building was huge, but there was like several apartments. It is basically independent living; you wash your own clothes and pay your own bills. They looked out for each other. There was actually a room for exercise, there is also community room -- like if they had function or a party, they will use it as it is big enough to accommodate more people. The building was clean inside and out.

The only thing I didn’t like is I had to share the laundry room with other residents. If the maintenance need to use the machines, you might want to pick a different day to do your laundry. I like the building; it was just that all my neighbors weren’t considerate people. I could recommend people that could stay there, but you have to be OK with the community.

Wheeler House
64px
Posted by Gwendolyn1 October 10, 2013

Wheeler House is worth recommending as this place is very nice. The people at this facility are also very nice. They have bingo which I love doing, movie nights, and other activities.

Location of Wheeler House