Shepherd's Staff In-home Care

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
20871, 21701, 21702, 21703, 21704, 21710, 21716, 21718, 21719, 21727, 21733, 21740, 21742, 21754, 21755, 21756, 21757, 21758, 21767, 21769, 21770, 21771, 21773, 21774, 21776, 21777, 21778, 21780, 21782, 21783, 21787, 21788, 21790, 21791, 21793

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Shepherd's Staff In-home Care

May 11, 2015

By Ohio Client

Shepherd’s Staff caregivers have been helping my mom for over two years – with the present caregiver helping for about a year. My mom is quite elderly, hard of hearing, and losing her eyesight. The current caregiver is exceedingly kind to my mom and we are most grateful to have her services. The caregiver takes mom shopping and helps with light housekeeping such as laundry, dishes, and cleaning. But mostly she is someone we trust to keep another eye on my mom and do some of the things we are unable to do for her because we live too far away. We have been most satisfied with Shepherd Staff.

October 23, 2014

By Connie Parsons

i used Shepherds Staff when my 89 year old mother, who had Alzheimer's, came to live with us. The caregivers were so kind to my mother. I felt very comfortable leaving the house, knowing that my mom was in good hands. The scheduler tries to keep the same caregiver coming to the house so there is continuity of care. I went away on vacation with my family in the summer for five days, and the lady who was caregiver for my mom stayed at my house during that time. She cared for Mom as If she were a part of her family, taking her to the firehall for dinner one evening, to the store and bought her a pair of pants, cooked meals for her, kept her clean and even cleaned my house! I was worried that my mom would have a difficult time bein separated from us, but because of the caregiver's wonderful care, she did fine and enjoyed the company! I highly recommend Shepherd's Staff for in home care.

From Shepherd's Staff In-home Care

Shepherd's Staff In-home Care is an in-home care provider serving Walkersville, MD and the surrounding area. Shepherd's Staff In-home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of Shepherd's Staff In-home Care