Visiting Angels - Sterling Heights, MI

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Sterling Heights, MI

4.9

September 08, 2017

By Mrs. F

I would say that If someone is looking for care, Visiting Angels would be worth while to give them a try. But this depends on the individual. Visiting Angels has allowed me to take care of business in other activities in the family.

August 01, 2017

By Ms. M_1

Visiting Angels is dependable because the caregivers show up on time when they are supposed to. I can't provide the 24 hour coverage that Visiting Angels can.

July 06, 2017

By Mrs. D_1

Visiting Angels has really tried to find someone to fit me. The services have helped mostly with dressing me and helping me to the restroom.

June 01, 2017

By Debbie L_2

I would recommend Visiting Angels to others because they have been very responsive and quick. Having Visiting Angels for my mom is good because she most likely needs to be in an assisted living home, and it's hard to decipher what she really needs.

From Visiting Angels - Sterling Heights, MI

Visiting Angels - Sterling Heights, MI is an in-home care provider serving Sterling Heights, MI and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Sterling Heights, MI offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Sterling Heights, MI