Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

Reviews of Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

4.7

April 12, 2018

By Jean M_10

The couple of times when I've been there, the sitters work really hard to do things with my mother. I appreciate the care. They help my mother out so I can work and do other things.

April 09, 2018

By John F_6

They are very kind and caring. They are very prompt. They were knowledgeable and caring. Their assistance was very professional.

April 09, 2018

By Nancy P_8

The caregivers are excellent and always show up on time. We are pleased with the services and they are very reliable. They take care of my loved one in the middle of the night. They are great.

April 06, 2018

By Richard K_3

Both of the caregivers were very professional and timely. My father was in a wheelchair, so I needed help to make sure that he didn't fall.

April 06, 2018

By Erin M

If you need someone to help you get to the doctor or to help with housekeeping, the services are helpful, especially after surgery. I was not able to do anything at the time. The services helped me to stay independent and in my home.

March 26, 2018

By Judith C_5

I like the caregiver that they sent. She is very good, and I like her a lot. My family is happy with her, too. Every single day, she is always there. I have a little bell that I ring, and she helps me out with whatever I need at that time.

March 22, 2018

By Don "_1

We are relatively new and feeling out the process. Out of all the companies, they are the priciest. The caregivers have been very good though. They provide the flexibility to go to appointments and maintain a social life for her.

March 20, 2018

By Debbie B_2

My mom has dementia. When they come in and tell her something, they have to realize that they are speaking to someone that is not completely cognizant and need to talk to the responsible party. They could dot their I's and cross their T's, they could pay more attention to details. I asked a nurse at the hospital to look into an issue and they said that they get a hold of the home care; I had to ask two separate weeks to see if Concierge Care would get in touch with them before they actually did.

March 20, 2018

By Patricia O_1

I like that they get here on time and I like the way they take care of me. They make my life easier by listening to me.

March 19, 2018

By Jim H_6

They could stop sending new caregivers in. They help me around the house, help me with meals, and with everything else.

March 16, 2018

By Dr. J_1

The caregiver I talked to was very attentive. I personally didn't have much interaction in the service.

By Bruce A_3

They did a great job. Their people were great, they were very accommodating and spent a lot of time with my mom. She had a great experience. It made our lives easier. They helped to take care of my mother so that I didn't have to do everything.

By William C_13

They seem to care about the people they work with. There's less that I have to do as far as my loved one's care goes. It takes the burden off of me.

By Mary C_28

They're very keyed in to what person works best with each patient. They were flexible with what my mother wanted done, like grocery shopping.

March 08, 2018

By George H_7

They did a beautiful job. It was for about 12 hours before he passed, and the two ladies were wonderful. They were there to be with him and help his daughter. They helped with making him comfortable and making sure he stayed clean. They were absolutely wonderful people. I'd love to have them again. The aide gave me a sense of their reliability. They were calm and knew what was going on. It made everyone comfortable, even though we knew we were going to lose him.

March 07, 2018

By Don G_7

They treat me very good. They are always on time and go out of their way to help me. I have heart problems so they come over and help me get out of the house and go to the pharmacy.

By Frances C_2

My mom isn't happy with having anyone there, but she needs it. It's just the state of my mind of my mother. When I have someone over there, I don't have to worry about my mother. When Concierge Care isn't over there, someone has to be there. It allows us to free up our lives a little.

By Joseph M_2

The agency lets me know if they're going to have an issue with having someone come over. They have great communication, and they let me know what the situation is. I needed care at the last minute when I first started with them, and the agency did a great job. I'm able to rely on someone. The agency has relieved a lot of worry.

By Mary Otelia T_2

We have someone that we can really depend on. She knows her job well and does it well. It gives me some free time to run errands and go to the grocery store.

February 14, 2018

By Margaret J_1

They have good staff that comes out and they have good experience with memory care patients. They give me peace of mind knowing my mother is getting good care.

February 14, 2018

By Ralph C_1

They have a very quick response time. It's an extension of our family because we live thousands of miles away.

February 08, 2018

By AJ W_1

They are very professional, the caregivers are on time, and they really strive to meet all of our needs. The caregivers really care about my dad, and they do an excellent job of making sure his needs are met. They are willing to follow us wherever we go.

January 23, 2018

By Joan C_5

First of all, the people who ran it were very compassionate and just right on top of it with everything I needed. They answered all my questions that I asked. The caregivers they sent were fantastic beyond words. If I am ever sick, I will call Concierge Care. All the caregivers were very caring and compassionate and kept me company, which was vital.

January 22, 2018

By Lisa D_4

They know how to communicate. They put our mind at ease because we know we have a person there who is actually caring, and it's not just a job for them. It helps my mother-in-law's whole mindset because the caregiver gets her involved in things. It's just been a godsend.

January 11, 2018

By Paul T_1

The caregiver arrives promptly and it's just been working. My wife has Alzheimer's and a broken femur and the caregiver keeps her out of danger during the night. My wife is in care because of her condition and it gives me comfort knowing someone is watching over her at night.

By Maryann G_1

We had some concerns with the shower in our house and we put another shower door on, and the caregiver works very well with me and my husband and she is able to work with me in the shower and is very knowledgeable. She is also very flexible and able to learn better ways to get me in the shower. For me, I know that I have a few days in the week I will get help. She also has experience in a nursing home so she will do more housekeeping and things like laundry, and that takes a load off of my husband's shoulder.

By Julie F_2

Concierge Care is very willing to help. Concierge Care is very helpful in every way. They help me set the table and dress me.

By Joan R

When you call the office, they're always very nice and courteous and professional. The caregiver is here every day during the week, and she just has a real good rapport with my mother.

December 18, 2017

By Michael B_2

Concierge Care was good, and I didn't have any problem with them. There was one member of the staff that could correctly draw my father's blood. My father is now doing well because of Concierge Care.

December 14, 2017

By Pam H_1

I have received excellent care. It seems that the company cares about their clients. They're very dependable. The quality of the care has made my family member's quality of life much better, which makes my quality of life better.

December 13, 2017

By Lillian S_1

The caregivers help me and I am satisfied with their services.

December 13, 2017

By James B_3

I would tell a friend that the care is very personable. That puts the client at ease and makes it a pleasant experience for everyone. They have made life easier by allowing me some flexibility in my personal life. I'm not always available to look after my family member.

By john P_3

Concierge Care set up appointments for my mother. Concierge Care made my life better by helping my mother.

By Mable B_1

I would definitely recommend Concierge Care because I've had some good experiences with them. Concierge Care helped me at this time in my life when I really needed good care after rehabilitating from my fall.

By Elizabeth R_2

Concierge Care has excellent caregivers who are fairly well trained to work with clients, and they are quick to respond to caregiver problems. It has made my life easier. My mother once fell, and the caregiver and agency were quick to call me and tell me of my mother's condition. The caregivers are well trained and help my mother exercise.

By Denise O_1

Concierge Care is dependable, compassionate, and available. Concierge Care made my mom's life easier because she would not be able to do anything without them.

By Cheryl D_1

Concierge Care has the best caregivers ever. Concierge Care helped me transition into putting my own clothes on after surgery.

By Tera J_1

Concierge Care was prompt and polite. Concierge Care had a great impact on me because they provided me with peace of mind.

By Elaine A_1

Concierge Care was so considerate and helpful. Concierge Care sends caregivers very fast when I need them for my mother. Concierge Care has made my life easier by giving us a place to turn when I need help. I didn't know what to do before I met Concierge Care.

By Lorraine B_1

Concierge Care is full of knowledgeable employees that always are able to meet our needs. Concierge Care has been very helpful and very good to us.

By Marilyn G_1

I would tell a friend that they're very compassionate about the people that they're there to help. They go above and beyond. The caregiver allowed me to go out and run errands.

November 20, 2017

By Paul M_1

Concierge Care made everything easy to set up. The caregivers were great and professional. They were positive and supportive. The caregivers would do the physical things that I couldn't do like bathe her and help her with other things.

November 20, 2017

By Charlotte K

I was happy with Concierge Care. They did a good job. Concierge Care was able to do much, but it was not enough to help my loved one with his dementia.

November 17, 2017

By Ann H_1

Concierge Care has good response time, fills the shift, and has overall professionalism. Concierge Care has made a huge impact on my loved one's recovery because he is still here. We are very blessed.

November 16, 2017

By John D_2

Administratively, Concierge Care has been very responsive. We have had to cancel and adjust our schedules and the office staff is very helpful. I would recommend Concierge Care to others. The services from Concierge Care are essential for my mother.

By James and Clara K

I would tell someone that it's a great service. I think it's very helpful. They took the load off of me by helping out with our needs.

By Shirley G_2

Since we have had Concierge Care come, they have been good to my mother. We feel confident in Concierge Care. I know that my mother likes the caregivers, and they seem to understand her needs and wants, so she feels comfortable around them.

By Kimberly C_1

Concierge Care has a breakdown in communication, which resulted in my father not getting to the doctor's appointment on time. My father has gotten to where he needs to be eventually because I am not in Jacksonville.

November 10, 2017

By Ray B_1

I would recommend Concierge Care to others because I liked how hard they worked to please me. I would be a mess without Concierge Care. They take care of my loved one in the morning while I have health problems myself. They take work off me.

November 10, 2017

By Linda M_7

Concierge Care is reliable, efficient, friendly, and professional. The services make suggestions and help me out if I am in the middle of cleaning my mom up.

November 08, 2017

By Michelle C_1

Concierge Care has been reliable for me. Concierge Care has made life better for me by giving me peace of mind because I know my husband is being taken care of.

November 08, 2017

By Donna H_1

Concierge Care has good CNAs to take care of their clients. I trust the caregivers with my loved one and they do a good job.

By Rebecca S_1

Concierge Care is a good company and and like other business, it is hard to find a consistent caregiver. The most helpful aspect of my services is that they are necessary to help me get through my day.

By Leona A

Concierge Care is very good to me. Concierge Care's services have helped me in every way. The services allow me to stay at my house.

By Diana H_1

Some of the Concierge Care caregivers are better than others. The services from Concierge Care have made life easier by providing my mother-in-law with a little bit more independence.

By Frank H

Concierge Care supplies CNAs, their price is reasonable, and at times they are consistent. The downside is that caregivers can't show up last minute and they have to send a new caregiver. The services from Concierge Care have made life easier for me by handling my dressing, driving, bathing, and food.

By Laura T_1

Concierge Care is a very reliable company, prompt, and their office staff has good customer service. The most helpful aspect of my mother's services is that they give me the ability to go out and take care of business while knowing she is being taken care of.

October 23, 2017

By David L_2

Concierge Care's people seem to care. The most helpful aspect of my services is my caregiver helping to assist me to get around and out of bed.

October 20, 2017

By Deborah B_1

Concierge Care is very caring and the caregiver was very sweet. She seemed to really rake care of my dad's problems. It made me feel good that dad was taken care of.

October 12, 2017

By Teresa L_1

I would refer Concierge Care to others because they were quick to respond to our requests for help. The services provided by Concierge Care allowed me to not have to be around to watch my father.

By Clyde M_1

I would tell my friends that Concierge Care was very helpful for us. The service gave me the knowledge that someone was looking after William so I did not have to be there 24 hours a day.

By Abraham S

I'd tell people that Concierge Care has quality women who genuinely care. Concierge Care helped the most by giving support to my mother.

By Faith I

I have no complaints with the service provided by Concierge Care. I know I can relax because there is someone there to look after my mother.

By Glenn M

The caregivers that came were professionals and they did what they said they would do. It takes professionals to help out because I don't know what to do. They explained the services to me.

By Carroll B_1

I would recommend Concierge Care because I'm very pleased with them. If I haven't had any problems, no one else should. Having Concierge Care for my husband benefits me because they have allowed me the freedom for me to do things, all while knowing that my husband was home and taken care of.

By Kathleen W_1

Concierge Care is very understanding. Concierge Care gives me time to myself that I didn't get before.

By Dana L

I would recommend Concierge Care because they seemed to do a really good job, and my mom was very satisfied with them. Concierge Care made life easier because their caregivers could run some errands, since my mom couldn't drive.

By Juan O

Last time Concierge Care was here, my wife was sick and she felt she was being mistreated as she was moving slowly to the commode. I would not recommend Concierge Care to anyone. We had different people in the house and the last caregiver was not good.

By Sylvia L

Concierge Care always provided a caregiver that was very competent. There was one caregiver that was new, so I had to train him. The services made my life better because I didn't have to worry about having a caregiver show up or not. If someone was going to be late, Concierge Care called me to let me know. I was relaxed when the caregivers were here because they did a great job. The caregivers cared for James better than I could have.

By Chris G

Concierge Care is responsive and flexible. Concierge Care allowed me to know that the client was in good care.

By Brian O

I would say that Concierge Care has helpful personnel. Concierge Care helped my father deal with the advance of Parkinson's. They helped him prepare with that, and what he needed help with most.

By Doug D_2

The service from Concierge Care depends on the specific caregiver that comes, but we had a caregiver that did things very well. Concierge Care was here regularly and that helped us out.

September 27, 2017

By Don G_1

Concierge Care provide lots of kind of services depending on what each person needs. I only need someone to take me once a month to the grocery. They're very helpful. The caregiver puts the groceries away for me too.

By Melanie T

I would tell someone about Concierge Care because they have been very professional, prompt if there were times where I needed a caregiver on short notice, and the staff and caregivers are very good. Concierge Care has made life easier by keeping me from worrying about the caregiver taking care of my loved one. The caregiver is fabulous.

By Don S_2

I would tell a friend that Concierge Care does a good job but it depends on what caregiver is sent. I rate this a six and it has nothing to do with Concierge Care but with my mother. They help us to get my mother out and socializing.

By Bruce A

I would recommend Concierge Care because they are very responsive and easy to work with. The caregivers from Concierge Care are very professional.

By Judy B_3

Concierge Care is dependable and has caring people. Concierge Care was nice because Barbara had company and help with daily things.

By Mary Otelia T

Concierge Care needs to give me better feedback about the caregivers who come. Concierge Care needs to be more proactive to make my wife's life easier.

By Diane L

I would recommend Concierge Care because of the professionalism of the representatives. The client couldn't be left alone and the facility would be left alone for hours at a time, but the representative from Concierge Care was very attentive and talked to him and helped him get out and go for a walk.

By Larry H_5

Concierge Care was excellent and took good care of me. Concierge Care got me someone to drive me to the hospital last minute.

By Terri A

I would tell a friend that Concierge Care provided excellent service, they were compassionate, and were there when I needed them. Concierge Care made my life easier by coming out during the hurricane, and they were there to help me with my aunt.

By Beverly G_1

Concierge Care is pretty easy to work with. People are very nice. They allow for flexibility. My father needs a variety of services, such as trips to the doctor's office and needs help grocery shopping.

By Freddy Y

Concierge Care was very professional and had great services.

By Mike O_1

Concierge Care did what they promised they would do. Concierge Care provided care because I couldn't do it. I work and could not drive my mother around.

By Cindy T_1

Concierge Care is reliable, and the caregivers are very caring. Concierge Care interacts with my loved one and does exercises with her. They walk around with her and help with daily tasks.

By Jean C_3

I have worked in home care for many years and I was very impressed with Concierge Care. Without Concierge Care, I would not have been able to function by myself.

By William C_6

I would refer Concierge Care to others because I haven't had any issues with them. They're readily available for me to contact them and make changes in scheduling. The services with Concierge Care provide a great deal of rest for myself and members of the family, freeing up a lot of burdens.

By Julie S_1

Concierge Care's caregivers are caring and arrive on time. If one was delayed a bit, the other would stay so that there was always someone here with my mother. I couldn't have done it without Concierge Care.

By Margaret F

Concierge Care would bend over backwards to accommodate my schedule, even on short notice. The client seemed to do well with everything. I was out of town. I talked to her every night and she seemed to be fine. She's not one to hide her feelings if something wasn't going right.

By Pete I

I have already recommended Concierge Care and I told them that i am very happy with the caregivers and they are kind. i am just very pleased with how easy they have made everything for me. The caregiver has enabled me to continue my life while making sure that there is someone to care for my father. The caregivers are able to do a great job in dealing with my father.

By Michaela A

I would tell a friend I have been very happy with the caregiver I have and the agency has been good to deal with. Concierge Care has a good impact because Tomas cannot make coffee or bathe himself.

By Gentle R

Concierge Care is dependable, and they are on time when they said that they will be. They are trustworthy. Concierge Care gives me the opportunity to rest and sleep when they are here.

By Paul C_4

Concierge Care was very responsive and met every request I made of them. The services were very helpful. They made my wife's sister's life a lot easier because she was the primary caregiver.

By Kathleen L

Concierge Care has been a big help to me and my life. Concierge Care has made my life easier by helping me get to places I need to go.

By John S_13

Concierge Care has very good services they provide to us. Concierge Care helps clean the house and keeps my father company.

By Beth A_2

I am impressed with the services from Concierge Care; they are conscientious, polite, thorough, and caring. I have no complaints about them and I like the services. The services are helpful, I can't say enough about them. I most impressed with the people Concierge Care has working for them.

By Allison E

Concierge Care was very professional, wonderful, and the staff that took care of my mom knew what they were doing. We only used the services a couple of days, but they were helpful while we used them.

By Nellie W

The caregiver that came to me was very nice, helpful, and wonderful in taking care of me. I had used another concierge agency when my husband was ill before he died, and someone from the agency brought him home for me for the weekend. My life was easier because the caregiver that came for me was very helpful and concerned about me getting my breath.

By AJ W

I would recommend Concierge Care because they care about their clients. The most helpful part of the service from Concierge Care is that the caregiver treats my father like a person.

By Diana T

Concierge Care has a fantastic quality caregiver. She is diligent and trustworthy. The services take care of my mom and Concierge Care can provide someone to stay with her. It brings relief and I can do things for my own life.

By Joan C_3

I would tell others that I've had great experiences with Concierge Care in a short time. The caregivers are accommodating, helpful, and the price is good. The services make my life easier by giving me a break and giving me someone to talk to.

By Nelle W

Concierge Care has been wonderful to me! They gave me everything I needed when I called. I set up physical and speech therapy for my husband. That helped a lot.

By Suzanne H_1

Concierge Care seems to do a good job. They are always available to answer questions, and are just there when needed. We expected the client to be gone in June. The work and socialization that Concierge Care has given him has definitely helped.

By Eunice D

Concierge Care sent us a great caregiver for the client. We only have Concierge Care come and give the client a shower.

By Scott H_2

Concierge Care was available on short notice, and the caregivers were very kind. The client didn't need a lot of help, but Concierge Care provided what she needed.

By Xenia F

Concierge Care has some really great caregivers that work there, but I have to stay on top of what I want from them. When I hired Concierge Care, I was able to enjoy more of my father's company and help him retain his dignity.

By Nancy P_6

Concierge Care is wonderful because they provide good help. The caregivers from Concierge Care assisted me with sponge baths for the client.

By Anonymous_524

We have had a positive experience with Concierge Care. Concierge Care's office staff has been professional and courteous, and we like the caregiver we have. It is really helpful that the caregiver from Concierge Care spends time with the client.

By Laverne H

Concierge Care was on time and very capable of doing their job. The services helped the most with bathing.

By Mary C_13

Concierge Care does a great job at matching up the caregivers with my mother. The caregiver juggles my mother's schedule to accommodate her.

By Nancy K_1

Concierge Care is very responsible when scheduling and finding a caregiver. Concierge Care has done a great job at scheduling and providing an appropriate caregiver.

June 29, 2017

By Lewis H

Concierge Care has some good people who work, but they have a hard time consistently scheduling the same people. The caregivers are present 24 hours a day.

By David J_2

Concierge Care will treat a client more like family than a patient. Concierge Care had me finish physical therapy.

By Craig M

The service from Concierge Care worked fine for us because it was what we needed. We were very satisfied. The caregivers from Concierge Care took care of my wife. They made sure she was comfortable.

By Josephine M

I would tell my friends that Concierge Care did a great job. Concierge Care did a good job, there were just certain things that I had to do myself.

By Paula M_3

All in all, the care was pretty good from Concierge Care. Concierge Care made life easier by having someone with my loved one at night.

By Janalee S

Concierge Care had impressive caregivers. Concierge Care helped by providing the caregiver during the week. I could go to work and have peace.

By Rhonda G

Concierge Care was friendly and timely. Concierge Care got my loved one to her appointments and helped her to maintain her independence.

By Dorothy M_5

You can speak with Concierge Care to see about getting a caregiver that fits your needs. I didn't have to worry for three hours while I was gone because of the services.

By Peter M_2

I have had an excellent experience with Concierge Care each time I have used them. Concierge Care's caregivers are helpful because they are nice and accommodating.

By Marie C

Concierge Care gave excellent services and has a great staff. The services helped my loved one while she was recovering from a head injury.

From Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL is an in-home care provider serving Jacksonville, FL and the surrounding area. Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

Medicare (ratings last updated: 03/06/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Private
  • Date Certified: 09/13/2011
  • Services offered: Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Medical Social, Home Health Aide

Quality of Service

• Timeliness of providing service
    99.1%
  • Taught patient or caregivers about their drugs
    99.5%
  • Checked patient's risk of falling
    100%
  • Checked patient for depression
    99.9%
  • Checked for flu vaccination
    79.3%
  • Checked for pneumonia shot
    83.2%
  • Provided diabetes specific care including getting doctors orders, giving foot care, and teatching patients about foot care
    99.8%
  • How often patients had less pain moving around
    84.5%
  • How often home health patients had to be admitted to the hospital
    18%
  • How often patients receiving home health care needed urgent, unplanned care in the ER without being admitted
    11.5%
  • How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, had to be re-admitted to the hospital
    Worse Than Expected
  • How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, received care in the hospital emergency room without being re-admitted to the hospital
    Same As Expected

Patient Improvement

• Walking or moving around
    83.1%
  • Getting in and out of bed
    79.2%