Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

Xenia F_501775 July 26, 2017

Concierge Care has some really great caregivers that work there, but I have to stay on top of what I want from them. When I hired Concierge Care, I was able to enjoy more of my father's company and help him retain his dignity.

Nancy P_501769 July 26, 2017

Concierge Care is wonderful because they provide good help. The caregivers from Concierge Care assisted me with sponge baths for the client.

Anonymous_499813 July 24, 2017

We have had a positive experience with Concierge Care. Concierge Care's office staff has been professional and courteous, and we like the caregiver we have. It is really helpful that the caregiver from Concierge Care spends time with the client.

Laverne H_499803 July 24, 2017

Concierge Care was on time and very capable of doing their job. The services helped the most with bathing.

Jody C_499796 July 24, 2017

Concierge Care provided a caregiver from a foreign country. Robbie could not understand her, so the communication was not what it should have been. Robbie and his wife had hearing aides, so they couldn't understand her. My dad was still able to do things for himself, but Concierge Care did try to initiate care for my dad.

Mary C_499792 July 24, 2017

Concierge Care does a great job at matching up the caregivers with my mother. The caregiver juggles my mother's schedule to accommodate her.

Nancy K_499791 July 24, 2017

Concierge Care is very responsible when scheduling and finding a caregiver. Concierge Care has done a great job at scheduling and providing an appropriate caregiver.

Lewis H_490632 June 29, 2017

Concierge Care has some good people who work, but they have a hard time consistently scheduling the same people.

David J_488495 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care will treat a client more like family than a patient.

Craig M_488493 June 26, 2017

The service from Concierge Care worked fine for us because it was what we needed. We were very satisfied.

Josephine M_488488 June 26, 2017

I would tell my friends that Concierge Care did a great job.

Paula M_488485 June 26, 2017

All in all, the care was pretty good from Concierge Care.

Janalee S_488481 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care had impressive caregivers.

Rhonda G_488477 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care was friendly and timely.

Dorothy M_488393 June 26, 2017

You can speak with Concierge Care to see about getting a caregiver that fits your needs.

Peter M_488390 June 26, 2017

I have had an excellent experience with Concierge Care each time I have used them.

Marie C_488389 June 26, 2017

Concierge Care gave excellent services and has a great staff.

About Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL is an in-home care provider serving Jacksonville, FL and the surrounding area. Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Concierge Care - Jacksonville, FL

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/12/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Private
  • Date Certified: 09/13/2011
  • Services offered: Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Medical Social, Home Health Aide

Quality of Service

• Timeliness of providing service
    98.7%
  • Taught patient or caregivers about their drugs
    99.3%
  • Checked patient's risk of falling
    99.9%
  • Checked patient for depression
    98.9%
  • Checked for flu vaccination
    73.5%
  • Checked for pneumonia shot
    80.7%
  • Provided diabetes specific care including getting doctors orders, giving foot care, and teatching patients about foot care
    99.3%
  • How often patients had less pain moving around
    75.6%
  • How often home health patients had to be admitted to the hospital
    16.5%
  • How often patients receiving home health care needed urgent, unplanned care in the ER without being admitted
    11.3%
  • How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, had to be re-admitted to the hospital
    Worse Than Expected
  • How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, received care in the hospital emergency room without being re-admitted to the hospital
    Same As Expected

Patient Improvement

• Walking or moving around
    82.3%
  • Getting in and out of bed
    78.6%