Reviews of Glencrest Manor | Care Home
No Reviews Yet!
About Glencrest Manor
Located in Fullerton, California, Glencrest Manor is a residential care home committed to serving seniors in northern Orange County and surrounding areas. Enjoy living a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle as you take in all the beautiful surroundings Glencrest Manor has to offer. Fullerton, once considered the center of agriculture in northern Orange County, is known for its Valencia oranges and other citrus crops, along with the Coyote Hills.
Definitely not your typical group home atmosphere, as the warm and friendly Glencrest Manor staff is always available to answer your call, with no questions asked, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No task is too big, and no task is too small.
Services Available with Glencrest Manor:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning, preparations, and special dietary considerations
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- T-ransportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
What Makes Us Special
When you choose to reside with Glencrest Manor, you are choosing the simple life, with all the comforts of home. A highly skilled and dedicated staff will make sure you never feel alone or lose your strong sense of independence. Most importantly, you will be treated with the respect, dignity, and kindness you rightfully deserve.
Photos of Glencrest Manor
Features of Glencrest Manor
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 306001274