Reviews of An Angel's Place
No Reviews Yet!
About An Angel's Place
Here at An Angel's Place Assisted Living it is our pleasure to graciously serve our seniors in a warm and friendly place where smiles surround your loved-ones and daily needs are met. Our home provides around-the-clock care while allowing your loved ones to live in the comfort of a true home.
- Thoughtful home-prepared Meals and Snacks
- Friendly, Caring, Well-Trained Staff
- 24-hour Awake Care
- Great Resident to Staff Ratio
- Medication Assistance
- Private and Semiprivate Rooms
- Hospice and Home Health Accepted
- Cable T.V. and Internet Services
- Flowers and Vegetable Gardens
- Pet Interaction
- Disability Accessible
- On-Site Visiting Physicians
- Interior Sprinkler and Fire Alarm Systems
- Assistance with all daily care needs
- End of Life Care
- Daily Fun and Inventive Activities
What Makes Us Special
It is our mission to create a beautiful place where people could face the challenges of aging in a warm and dignified manner.
Photos of An Angel's Place
Features of An Angel's Place
- Minimum Rate: $3100/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Rooms.
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 133314