NEED HELP FINDING OR CHOOSING A SENIOR HELP ADVISOR?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Bickford of St. Charles

Welcome to Bickford of St. Charles, one of Illinois's premier assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of St. Charles is conveniently located on Campton Hills Road, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our St. Charles senior living community.

At Bickford of St. Charles, we offer premier memory care and assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of St. Charles. Each resident of our Illinois assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our St. Charles senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual’s life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of St. Charles. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories…lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of St. Charles assisted living in Illinois, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Illinois assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Reviews of Bickford of St. Charles

Posted by Caring100091450 March 20, 2015

I visited Bickford of St Charles. I would say they have more living room spaces than the other facility I visited, but when I went to the other facility, they knew more people and greeted them by name. Here in Bickford, they would either pass them by or they might say hi but not by name. The rooms and dining rooms were wonderful. They have larger rooms. The dining room is just as nice. They let you taste one of their little muffins which were very good. It is a nice little setup. They kept in contact with me quite a few times.

Posted by Caring107787450 March 17, 2015
3.0

It is for my father-in-law, and the name of the community is Bickford. We chose it because of cost and location. I am undecided about the staff working there right now since there doesn't seem to be enough of them. The room is very nice. He does have a spacious room. He does not participate in the activities though. I would recommend it, and as a matter of fact, I'm thinking of moving my own dad from an assisted living location to this one. As for food, they have very small portions and almost too much variety. People with dementia don't need a whole lot of options because it only confuses them. They need to pay a little bit more attention to the residents.

Posted by Caring86596850 May 30, 2014
4.0

It's been fun. The food is good, and the rooms are very nice at Bickford. The building is very nice. They keep it clean. It's a very clean and roomy facility. It always impresses us when we come to visit my mom.

Posted by Caring75861750 December 30, 2013
4.0

My father had his respite care at Bickford for two weeks and it went pretty good. The only thing was that they ordered eye drops for him in the middle of the night for $50 and it could have waited in the morning for less charge. One evening he said was cold and I knew we were supposed to bring our own blanket because we knew they don't have blankets and they weren't too helpful with that. But the facility was nice and it was pretty new. They had activities like exercise, transportation and trips. Overall, it was a good experience.

Posted by Frankie2 November 24, 2013

The staff at Bickford of St. Charles are very nice. Everybody was very professional.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd March 06, 2012

We were delighted to visit the Bickford of St. Charles assisted living facility while in the region.

Our tour of the outside grounds was lovely; there were flowers and shrubs everywhere, with nice seating areas. The backyard featured many places for seniors to also enjoy with friends and family easily.

The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of a quaint country home or hotel. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was also beautifully and comfortably furnished. The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a contemporary, yet homey décor. The colors throughout the building were quite nice.

The snacks all looked interesting, healthy and nutritious. Meal menus offered a variety of healthy food options. We liked that they encourage drinking plenty of fluids for healthy hydration each day.

The food we saw looked nutritious, delicious and smelled really good, too. The dining rooms were lovely and included both casual and formal options. The larger room could also be reserved for private functions.

The residents were encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible - through the walkways around the building and yoga and aerobics classes. There is also weight training and other equipment available.

The activity calendar featured many stimulating activities. They had outings to local libraries, events, culture, restaurants, shopping and even athletics. They also take suggestions to update the schedule.

We could really see that the residents were treated with care, kindness and respect at all times.

Location of Bickford of St. Charles