The Springs at Simpsonville

214 E. Curtis Street, Simpsonville, SC, 29681

Reviews of The Springs at Simpsonville

Grace8 June 26, 2013

I would highly recommend The Springs at Simpsonville. It was a home to my mom, but I had to take her out because financially, we could no longer afford it. We were all devasted that we have to take her out.

Angela 1 November 05, 2012

The Springs is a very clean facility. It's brick solid foundation. It's wheelchair-handicapped accessible facility. They have a memory care and assisted living. The rooms are nice with large bathrooms. The residents are taken out for walks, to outings, to the mall or somewhere. They also have a nice area where they allow the residents to go take a walk, and they have a nice library, too. A day care center would be great for those who can't come in and do activities and enjoy those things for those who are homebound. The staff is very nice and friendly, very knowledgeable medical staff.

alex1 July 10, 2012

The facility was very clean, well kept, and up to date. The staff was very courteous. I was unable to find the patient's room and one of the staff members escorted me there. They walked me from one end of the building to the other (and the facility is fairly large). My boyfriend's grandfather was very happy there. He had his "favorites" who he would regularly joke around with. He also enjoyed spending time with the other residents. Residents and providers alike were very kind to him. He loved most of the meals, and tolerated others. It was very difficult for us to get him to take his medication, but one of the residents actually got him to do it without a fuss. I would be glad to stay there if the need arose. I actually became friends with one of the nurses there. We would discuss literature when I would visit him, and we still trade books even though I no longer go there (my boyfriend's grandfather passed away last year). If people treated each other with the kindness shown at this facility the world would be a much better place to live in.

From The Springs at Simpsonville

Welcome to The Springs at Simpsonville, where you will find assisted living with a difference. We offer our residents individualized, affordable services in a relaxing, residential atmosphere they call home. We provide transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping and excursions, and our full-time activity director fills our calendar with activities, trips, visiting entertainers and parties.

Offering several levels of assisted living and Alzheimer's care, we provide families with unsurpassed peace of mind. The Springs also offers a progressive method of senior care called CaraSysted Living, which blends pro-active healthcare management with technology that uniquely responds to the changing needs of the residents and their families. This program is trademarked and unique to CaraVita Communities like The Springs, helping us focus on the care of our residents and report details of this care back to families.

Location of The Springs at Simpsonville