Washington Township Senior Living

600 Medical Center Drive, Sewell, NJ, 08080

Reviews of Washington Township Senior Living

Caring8473 August 05, 2014

Washington Township was absolutely gorgeous. It was definitely a lot nicer than the other facility because it was newer. The place was amazing, but it wasn't a right fit for my grandma. The staff was very pleasant though. They seemed to actually enjoy their job. The rooms were very clean, very nice, and very well kept. The people there looked happy.

Caring11082 February 28, 2014

I was very impressed with the people who worked at Washington Township Senior Living. The staff took us around and were very helpful, caring and very friendly. They served ice cream and pretzels for us. The rooms were very well-maintained and tasteful. Their dining room was airy and bright.

Kathy82591850 January 07, 2014

I really liked Washington Township Senior Living when we went there. It was very clean. I thought it was more convenient if ever my mother-in-law wanted to go out. If she took one turn, there was a store and she would not get lost. The staff were very nice. I thought it was more than just an assisted living facility. They had medical staff all the time like doctors and nurses. When we were there, we thought that was a little too much. They also had a lot of activities for the residents.

From Washington Township Senior Living

Washington Township Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Sewell, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Washington Township Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Sewell, NJ.

Features of Washington Township Senior Living