Lexington Manor at Port Charlotte

20480 Veterans Boulevard, Port Charlotte, FL, 33954

Reviews of Lexington Manor at Port Charlotte

Caring77526150 February 28, 2015

Lexington Manor is a very nice facility. It is clean, it is not too large and not too small, and they are very attentive to people, the food is good, and my mom is very happy there. They have activities -- bingo, cooking activities, outings; just the usual, normal activities. The care is excellent.

Caring78668650 October 31, 2014

Lexington Manor is a nice place.

Caring95057450 August 30, 2014

When I walked in at Lexington Manor I felt very welcomed. Everything was open, very clean, and pretty. We saw a room and I really like it. It was very nice.

Caring91403750 August 26, 2014

My grandmother chose Lexington Manor for herself. She told me that she likes the food and the people there. I did not really get to meet many of the staff, but the one guy that I did meet was really nice and helpful. She just got a studio room, so it is not very big, but she likes it.

Caring90516150 July 30, 2014

The apartments at Lexington Manor are a little bigger than average, but they don’t have a pool. The facility is very nice and the staff are friendly.

Joyce40 June 17, 2014

Lexington Manor was very nice. I saw the residents doing activities. They were playing some card games. I remember two employees were waiting for their people to come to start something like crafts. They were great and nice. They took their time and showed us the whole facility. We were there during lunchtime, and they were eating. Everything looked very nice. I liked everything I saw, and should I have had to choose one, it might have been Lexington Manor. My mother-in-law had passed away before we were able to put her in any facility, but I think Lexington Manor would probably be the one that I would have chosen because I thought that was the nicest one that I had been to.

Betty49 April 22, 2014

I went to Lexington Manor for a visit, and I guess this would have been my second choice. I didn’t like it because of the busy road that it was right on. The staff who accommodated me was very good. She has been there for several years. The facility looked clean. The rooms were OK. The place is not as cold as some of the others, but it didn’t offer that real homey feeling either.

Amanda1985 January 03, 2014

I had the opportunity to tour Lexington Manor; I was so impressed to see all that the facility had to offer. During my tour I was offered a meal and the food was amazing-restaurant style. I also had the opportunity to visit with one of the residents on the front porch, he had been living here for about 4 years, he described the great staff that provide excellent care, and truly treat you like family!! This is by far the best I have seen in the area for assisted living.

sarahhoward January 03, 2014

My Mom lived at Lexington Manor for 7 years, she was well taken care of. The staff have all been there a long time and she was "spoiled". The food was excellent, I loved to eat with her because everything was so delicous with many choices on the menu. She was always busy doing activities and trips. She enjoyed it immensely there and she was treated like family by the staff and other residents. I cant say enough about the wonderful staff that cared for her. They completely put my mind at ease. I would recomend Lexington Manor to anyone who is looking for a five star facility to place their loved one!

Diane17 December 30, 2013

Lexington Manor didn't impress me as much as the other facility. The rooms were much smaller and also the dining room was in smaller scale. The lady who showed me around was okay. However, when we visited, there were more people in wheelchair going around. The facility was clean, but I think it's older. Everything just seemed old over there.

Jeanette8 July 24, 2013

I stayed at Lexington Manor at Port Charlotte and they kept everything exceptionally clean. The food was very good. They were a little shorthanded, they could use more staff. When you rang for help, you had to wait for 15-20 minutes but that wasn't too bad. I would suggest they hire more staff to help the residents. The girls worked very hard and they were all special and wonderful people. I would recommend this place.

Danielle Richmond April 27, 2013

As a healthcare provider myself, I must say this community is one of the best I have ever visited! The residents are all well taken care if, they are happy and the building is all around cheery. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable and there is always someone available to speak with. The building itself is spotless, smells fresh, and is always that way every time I visit my patients there. I have attended events there and the food is delightful! Nothing but GREAT things to say about the best senior living community in town! I would put my own parents there!

Francesca filomena January 16, 2013

This community is absolutely gorgeous! The staff is wonderful and many of them have been working there for years. It was clean and inviting. As soon as you walk through the door it feels like home. I would reccomend this community to ANYONE who was interested in Assisted Living!

Crystal Croteau April 25, 2012

Most of the staff was very nice, and the facility itself was also nice. Cleana nd friendly environment. There were many people there living in the facility, and although most were capable of handling themselves (for the most part) some were very obviously in need of assistance. The staff were very helpful to them, and very sweet. It was not like some of the horror stories heard about assisted living facilities or "nursing homes." This was a place I would reccomend sending my own grandmother if the need arose.

From Lexington Manor at Port Charlotte

Lexington Manor Assisted Living Community is located in Port Charlotte, Florida near both Sarasota and Lee Counties. We offer assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. There is a wide variety of floor plans to choose from including studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments and of course, a welcome environment for pets. Lexington Manor provides a safe and secure environment, allowing you the freedom to relax or enjoy our fully scheduled calendar of social and recreational activities. You can rest easy knowing the details are taken care of so that you can live a carefree lifestyle.

Features of Lexington Manor at Port Charlotte

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None