Town Village

13000 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120

Reviews of Town Village

November 30, 2015

By Mary Love

The people in Town Village are friendly. They provide excellent service and staff.

November 30, 2015

By Rita Smith1

I have been a resident for 5 years at Town Village and there no place I would rather be. I made some great friends and have no complaints about Town Village. It’s a great place to live.

November 07, 2015

By Irene Wielage

After looking at several places, I chose Town Village. The food is very good, with many choices. The monthly parties make it easy to make new friends. We also have lots of other activities.There are nine guest rooms available when you have visitors. I made the right choice!

October 29, 2015

On the whole, I feel everything is fine. I would just like to see a bit more repairs and things done. Food is good. Employees are very nice and accommodating. Windows need to be washed and draperies restored to the dining room for coziness and sound.

October 28, 2015

By Behe A. Gunter

I love my one-bedroom apartment at Town Village. It’s on the 3td floor and I see the sun set everyday! Food is good. We have lots of parties and entertainment. We have bus service for stores, grocery and malls. We also have trips almost every week to different cafes and restaurants.

October 25, 2015

By Royce H.

I have resided at Town Village for the previous 4 years. The only thing I do not like is my own problem of not having my personal transportation. The services here are above average. The only problem is food. It seems there’s plenty and a good chef but not always what you wanted.

June 21, 2015

By Starla1

They are really nice at Town Village. They let us come late in the evening to see my mom and her apartment. They are very accommodating. They have a restaurant style cafeteria. If they do not want something in the menu, they can order something different. It is a really nice place. They have bingo nights, movie nights, and transportation to shopping and doctor visits. The security is fine.

June 15, 2015

By Naveda

Town Village was a really nice place, and the price is really good. The apartments were spacious and beautifully taken care of. The dining room was nice, and it had laundry facilities.

April 01, 2015

By Kathy103727850

We have our mom in Town Village. The food is good. Everybody says it's really good, and they have a really good chef. The place is clean and neat. It smells good. Everybody is very friendly. The staff seems genuine and taking care of the people there. My mom's room is really small, but it seems to meets her needs. I think the kitchen for her may be a little big. I'd rather have more room space than kitchen space, but they are nice. They have all things. They work on puzzles. They have a little mini-store. They have a book club and a walker's club. They have people come in and speak to them. They have movies on Saturday nights and bingo. They all have a key that they have to wear on them.

February 25, 2015

By caring5463

We just got to tour Town Village, and we looked over the building and the rooms. They showed us the layout of the facility and also the dining room. They looked really nice and friendly. Their doors were all decorated, so it looked like the people were happy. They didn't smell like urine.

July 03, 2014

We chose Town Village for my mom. She has a one-bedroom apartment with a complete kitchen. I’ve eaten there twice, and I think the food is good. They have heart healthy items on the menu. They have a walking club, bingo, once a month they have a festive night, and they have exercises. They have lecturers who come in, a painting class, handwork, and a lot of other things.

Photos of Town Village

About Town Village

Our goal at Town Village is to create a lifestyle of choice for active adults in Oklahoma City while providing the comforts of home in a setting of casual elegance.

At Town Village we are setting the standard for active mature living in Oklahoma City. Developed with the young-at-heart senior in mind, we offer more opportunities and choices than traditional retirement communities. With a convenient location near shopping, restaurants, medical services and golf courses you’ll love your options for activity.

Drop by for a personal tour and see all that Town Village has to offer.

Town Village was recently featured on the cover of Oklahoma Senior Magazine. They noted the number of choices in our retirement community for Oklahoma seniors

Map of Town Village