The Bridge at Ocala

2800 S.W. 41St, Building 200, Ocala, FL, 34474

Reviews of The Bridge at Ocala

Robert 522 October 19, 2013

I want to say how awesome the staff is at The Bridge. The love and care they give to my Mom is like she is their Mom. They communicate with me on every thing that is going on with mom. That means so much as I can't visit every day. I am so thankful that they give from the heart and it shows. I've never seen my mom participate in things like she is doing now. I'm glad I found The Bridge.

Estell May 16, 2013

My Mother has been living at The Bridge for the past 2 years. I could not ask for better care and love given to my mom. The staff is above outstanding in caring from the heart and understanding my mom's needs. My Mom loves the food and has choices at every meal. She loves all the trips and activities they plan for her and where once she would not have participated she now will not miss any event or activity. The Community is very clean and has a pleasant aroma every time I visit. I could not have found a more fitting home for my Mom and It has made me so peacefui and worry free, knowing my Mom is so well taking care of..

Diane15 March 29, 2013

We visited The Bridge at Ocala and it seemed like a place where a senior would want to live. There were a variety of activities in the facility.

Pam4 June 21, 2012

This facility sits in a good location. The food here is out of this world, really fantastic. They offer the usual activities for their residents "“ watching movies, puzzles, crafts and others. The staff was really helpful and caring. However, what I didn't like about this place is something inside the room. There's this big, round, painted thing in the middle of the rooms. You can't see through it. I'm not sure but I think it's the air conditioning. It's a little distracting. If they do without this, everything about this place would be great and I will recommend to others.

nancy14 June 13, 2012

It's like a 5 star resort. They had a barber shop, beauty shop, a gym, entertainment and menus to choose from for what you want to eat. Mobility, how you can get around. It's like everything is all there packed in one place. It's very nice! They also have an additional building next door and that's for any medical needs. They have physical therapy, doctors, whatever you need is right through on the property. They don't have to go anywhere. Medical needs are very accessible.

The staff was very welcoming. They gave me good directions on how to get there. They took me on a tour and invited me to have lunch. They answered all our questions.

I really like the ambiance of the facilty. It's like being on a suite in a cruise ship. All the amenities are present and it feels like I am on a grand vacation when I am there! When you walk in the living room it has a fireplace. They had options on the menu and it's like going to a restaurant. The waiter comes to your table and takes your order. It's very high end and although it was pricey, I would absolutely recommend the place.

commercesd April 10, 2012

The Bridge at Ocala assisted living facility looked really well-kept from the outside as we drove up. My friend has been looking for a place for his mother to live and asked me to come along.

We especially liked the park-like atmosphere of the grounds. The patio areas also had barbeques where they have hosted and private parties.

The main foyer had a lovely receiving area, reminiscent of an upscale hotel or resort.

The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and resident interactions. There was also a salon which would be very convenient for my friend's mother.

Events and outings scheduled include anything imaginable - from restaurants, to art museums, the library, which my friend's mother particularly enjoys, to local films and crafts, fine dining and theater. They also host many interesting events and encourage friends and family to attend as often as possible.

The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas have many options. From more intimate to communal dining, resident can choose whatever they like - in addition to hosing guests in their own spaces.

The living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped. They were also beautifully decorated. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures. The kitchens all had ample counter space and appliances.

In all, this is a lovely facility with caring and attentive staff. All of the residents' needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a friendly and caring manner. It was clear that the residents enjoy living here.

From The Bridge at Ocala

Since 1999, when The Bridge at Ocala in Ocala, FL, first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce The Bridge at Ocala tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes The Bridge at Ocala such an easy place to call home.

The Bridge at Ocala name is synonymous with quality in Assisted Living. Our five-star service rating is a testimony to the committed associates in our elegant dining room, housekeeping and maintenance services. Our goal is to provide carefree living! With an on-site barber and beauty shop, an exciting activities program with special family functions, and transportation to various outings and appointments, you will find we have so much to offer. At The Bridge at Ocala, we are proud of our work and proud of our community.

Features of The Bridge at Ocala