Oakview Terrace

7220 Baillie Drive, New Port Richey, FL, 34653

Reviews of Oakview Terrace

not pleased! October 24, 2012

I have a relative in Oakview Terrace. This relative had to go to the "Memory Care" unit. The care was poor, the area is cramped the music played very loudly and it smelled! The staff in that area doesn't seem to care, my relative had the same clothes on for two days! The assist. living part is ok, but NOT the "memory care!

Alex3 September 11, 2012

Oakview terrace is a very nice facility. I didn't know that assisted living facilities could be so nice. usually I would think of them as grey and boring but everyone who works there is really nice and provides many accommodations for my grandma and my family. The rooms are kept very clean and everything is super sanitary. It never smells and there are never any signs of pest problems. The facility has a large tv room so that is usually where we hang out when we visit my grandma. They also have a lot of daily activities so that my grandma is never bored. She has made many friends there and i think we made a great choice with choosing Oakview terrace.

Linda16 August 14, 2012

We had a chance to visit Oakview Terrace together with my aunt. It was a wonderful community. The people are all smilling. They have a home-like environment. The staff are really accomodating and they really want to help you with anything you asked. When we visit the place the residents are having bingo and I think it's one of those activities that the residents are happy about. I would recommend Oakview Terrace to others.

DisgustedInDunedin July 11, 2012

My grandma loves it at Oakview Terrace. The staff are so nice and they really thrive to make their residents' stays as comfortable and home-like as possible. She constantly has things to keep herself entertained with there and is in good spirits whenever I visit. I've come into contact with many ALFs with quite a few of my older family members and this place is one of my favorites. Not to mention that my grandmother actually seems happier than ever since staying here for the past few years. So glad to have had the pleasure of dealing with this company. There is also a hospital within two miles of this facility so we never have to worry about whether or not our loved one will be taken care of. Falls rarely happen, if ever, because the nurses are constantly on guard for any safety issues. Medications are always administered to my gramma on time and the furniture/living quarters are up to date. All in all this is a great place and I wish other facilities that I've come across would be more like it.

tampabayCNA November 10, 2011

Oakview Terrace is a ALF that caters to about 135 residents. When pulling up to the building it appears to be neat with some manicure areas and landscape. Once I entered the building staff seemed plentiful. It was just after supper. My journey to Oakview Terrace was to visit a woman that I had known for years, and as I wondered around on my attempt to find her, I was surprised that no one asked if they could assist me. The facility itself was up to date and very clean. It had a very fresh small and was very well lighted. The woman that I visited said that she loved it here . The food was great and the staff treated her excellent, Within a weeks time she had formed friendships with the staff and already had a favorite. While I was visiting, there was a woman that was disinfecting common areas, that was great. There was seasonal décor and a posting of activities. Family members strolled throughout the facility which gave me a great relief. Any place that encourages families to maintain their relationships in a comfortable environment appeals to me. From what I saw this place was ran efficiently.

About Oakview Terrace

Oakview Terrace is an assisted living facility in New Port Richey, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Oakview Terrace for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Oakview Terrace