The Legacy of St. Anthony

2540 Kenzie Terrace, Minneapolis, MN, 55418

Reviews of The Legacy of St. Anthony

July 01, 2016

By Tom313041

The Legacy is a nice place that has a little pond with ducks in it and a Mexican restaurant nearby. It’s a good location, but it’s in the suburbs, so sidewalks don’t exist. They had an interesting room configuration, with two bathrooms and two kitchens, so it would have been ideal for us.

June 22, 2016

By Elizabeth740407

The Legacy of St. Anthony was very nice with a nice atmosphere but too expensive for me. The staff was very helpful, nice, and accommodating. They gave me lunch. The dining area was very nice, very clean, and appealing. I think people would like to go there to eat. It’s a very nice place. The lady that was supposed to meet with me had some other appointment all of a sudden, but she set up me with another guy.

June 20, 2015

We were very impressed with Legacy. It was very clean, and it was brand new. We met a couple of gals that showed us the place. There was a pool in the place next door. They had a lot of exercise rooms, big community rooms, and all that stuff.

March 12, 2015

I like that The Legacy of St. Anthony was close to my brother's house. The staff working there is OK, but I haven't been impressed since we moved her. They told us that everybody was wonderful and that she'd get all this attention. It hasn't been that great, and it has been pretty average. I haven't been that impressed that in 1 out of 5, I would give them a 3. As for the food, from what we expected or what we were told, it was kind of meeting expectation pretty much. They told us that she will have five entrée choices at lunch and dinner. You really get one rotating one; the other four are the same every single day. The sanitation has been good. I think it is fine.

June 01, 2014

By Eleanor6

I think Legacy of St. Anthony is very nice. It's lovely; it's small. They just opened up. I looked at two apartments, and they're all different but very nice. The rooms were beautiful. They are 707 sq.ft. and they're good-sized rooms. Very nice, very modern. All the rooms come with a washer and dryer. There are 70 apartments, so it's a small operation. The people who work there are very, very friendly. I basically chose it because of the location.

Photos of The Legacy of St. Anthony

Services & Amenities of The Legacy of St. Anthony

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Legacy of St. Anthony

A new community offering Assisted Living and Enhanced Care Living for Independent residents who appreciate the finer things in life. Located minutes from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, The Legacy of St. Anthony focuses on providing a comfortable, caring and community living experience.

We foster relationships built on trust, integrity and community spirit. We are committed to exceed your expectations in every interaction. We focus on building relationships that positively impact our community and create memorable experiences. That is our service commitment to you. Lang Nelson has over 45 years of experience professionally managing properties and is the proud recipient of over 100 MADACS Awards—Minnesota’s highest award for excellence in rental property management, assisted living communities and customer service.

Enhanced Care suites, High-speed internet access and common area wifi, State-of-the-art personal monitoring system, The Connection (Internet Cafe), Wellness Center (Fitness), Silver Lake Room (Theatre), Ida Marie Restaurant and Ida Marie Bistro for fine dining experiences, and much more!

Map of The Legacy of St. Anthony