The Legacy of St. Anthony

2540 Kenzie Terrace, Minneapolis, MN, 55418

Reviews of The Legacy of St. Anthony

Caring99211550 March 12, 2015

I like that The Legacy of St. Anthony was close to my brother's house. The staff working there is OK, but I haven't been impressed since we moved her. They told us that everybody was wonderful and that she'd get all this attention. It hasn't been that great, and it has been pretty average. I haven't been that impressed that in 1 out of 5, I would give them a 3. As for the food, from what we expected or what we were told, it was kind of meeting expectation pretty much. They told us that she will have five entrée choices at lunch and dinner. You really get one rotating one; the other four are the same every single day. The sanitation has been good. I think it is fine.

Eleanor6 June 01, 2014

I think Legacy of St. Anthony is very nice. It's lovely; it's small. They just opened up. I looked at two apartments, and they're all different but very nice. The rooms were beautiful. They are 707 sq.ft. and they're good-sized rooms. Very nice, very modern. All the rooms come with a washer and dryer. There are 70 apartments, so it's a small operation. The people who work there are very, very friendly. I basically chose it because of the location.

From The Legacy of St. Anthony

A new community offering Assisted Living and Enhanced Care Living for Independent residents who appreciate the finer things in life. Located minutes from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, The Legacy of St. Anthony focuses on providing a comfortable, caring and community living experience.

We foster relationships built on trust, integrity and community spirit. We are committed to exceed your expectations in every interaction. We focus on building relationships that positively impact our community and create memorable experiences. That is our service commitment to you. Lang Nelson has over 45 years of experience professionally managing properties and is the proud recipient of over 100 MADACS Awards—Minnesota’s highest award for excellence in rental property management, assisted living communities and customer service.

Enhanced Care suites, High-speed internet access and common area wifi, State-of-the-art personal monitoring system, The Connection (Internet Cafe), Wellness Center (Fitness), Silver Lake Room (Theatre), Ida Marie Restaurant and Ida Marie Bistro for fine dining experiences, and much more!

Features of The Legacy of St. Anthony

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55