Anna Maria Creekside

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Anna Maria Creekside

June 29, 2012

By quack1

I visited Anna Maria Creekside quite often while my grandfather was living there. This facility seems bustling and full of energy and life every time I visit. I was always greeted with warm, friendly smiles and helpful attitudes from the staff members and the residents are always happy and willing to open up and talk with me about the facility and themselves.Residents all seemed to be quite happy and well taken care of. One thing I remember was that the food was quite good, better than I had expected. The living quarters that my Grandfather lived in were quite nice. Anna Maria Creekside had most of the amenities that he wanted. The residents at Anna Maria Creekside all get along well with one another, it really is very home-like and the staff and residents act more as a family than merely just staff and residents. My Grandfather immediately found company to his liking and spent much of his time with other residents. Overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone, or their family members.

September 01, 2009

By Meaghan Walkup

Employee/former employee

Anna Maria Creekside has been a wonderful place to work. It is full of loving and enthusiastic individuals. My family lives out of town, and the residents have become like family to me. We are lucky to have such a wonderful group of people here.

About Anna Maria Creekside

Anna Maria Creekside is an assisted living facility in Medford, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Anna Maria Creekside for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Anna Maria Creekside