Ivy Springs Manor

Reviews of Ivy Springs Manor

Overview of Ratings

4.2

June 26, 2014

The rooms were OK at Ivy Springs Manor; however, I want my aunt to have one a little bit bigger than that. It looked like a hotel room with carpet. It had a bathroom, but there was no kitchen. Overall, I don't like the idea of assisted living being one room. That was my problem with it; it only had one room. Also they were a little more expensive than where I put her. Their dining area was big and nice. They did different activities for them, i.e., arts and crafts. The staff was very nice. They had a lot of people on staff.

March 31, 2014

The one that I liked the most, which was also the most expensive, was Ivy Springs Manor. The facility is only a year and a half old. They are a memory care center. The rooms are much larger. It smelled very nice. There were more people out of their rooms socializing and partaking in things. I thought that was wonderful. They have movie night every night. They make popcorn and have something to drink. They have refrigerators out and about, so you have 24-hour snacks. All the rooms have miniature refrigerators in them. They take you places. The one thing I thought was really interesting is they said that they'll go to Wal-Mart, but they'll also go to the dollar store. The dollar store, although you don't think it's much, when you start getting seniors with dementia, a Wal-Mart may be too big and too much. A dollar store is small, but it gives people an opportunity to get out of the house and wander around, so I thought it was impressive. I have their activities calendar. They have brain games, bingo, exercise, church, a hair salon, a nail salon, ice cream socials, arts and crafts, and guest singers. They'll even do a cocktail hour in the parlor and have non-alcoholic beer. They'll do bowling if you're up to bowling. I don't know if that means going somewhere or if it's a miniature version on the Wii.

May 20, 2013

By Katie Hunter

My Grandmother lives at Ivy Springs Manor. She loves it. The managers and staff treat her like their own. I love the family events and community involvement. I highly recommend this community to anyone's loved one.

November 12, 2012

By Caring 1

Ivy Springs Manor is a beautiful facility. It's brand-new. They have laptops in each room, beautiful furnishings, it was gorgeous. They have activities, too.

Let Us Search For You

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1
    • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Personal Care Home

About Ivy Springs Manor

Seniors today want to thrive…to be connected to family and friends, to enjoy relationships and have access to the support they need to make life worth living. More than merely existing, our residents want a home the enables them to thrive in every way, staying active and engaged.

Ivy Springs Manor residents live in a community that celebrates a deliberate commitment to personalized care, beautifully decorated accommodations and exquisite cuisine. We’ve created a home for our residents with compassionate caregivers and modern technology that makes feeling connected just a part of daily life at our community. Our residents appreciate having the ability to live with purpose and meaning, knowing the support they need is only a quick call away.

The experience is not easily captured through words or pictures. You’ve got to see it for yourself to experience what we are talking about. Come visit Ivy Springs Manor and learn more about what we have to offer. We’d be proud to show you around!

Ivy Springs Manor combines adaptive technology with caring staff to create a home that our residents enjoy!

Map of Ivy Springs Manor