Ivy Springs Manor

3177 Gravel Springs Rd., Buford, GA, 30519

Reviews of Ivy Springs Manor

melissaacnj May 09, 2015

For $60,000/year, It would be nice to serve the residents brain healthy meals. For it to be a relatively new facility, I would think they would be knowledgeable or at least do the research to ensure the foods served to the residents contribute to brain health. If we decide to select Ivy Springs Manor, it looks like I will have to take my mother-in-law most of her meals and snacks. That's a lot of work when you are paying that kind of money out of pocket. It's a bummer because I was impressed with everything else with the facility and program.

Sonya5 April 22, 2015

The staff was friendly and helpful at Ivy Springs Manor. They were OK. The rooms and apartments were nice, big, fancy, and modern-looking. It looked like a relatively new facility. Everything was bright and pretty. I probably would not recommend them because of the price. It seemed expensive to me. It was all nice and new. It was very pretty. It looked like a hotel.

Caring3352 June 26, 2014

The rooms were OK at Ivy Springs Manor; however, I want my aunt to have one a little bit bigger than that. It looked like a hotel room with carpet. It had a bathroom, but there was no kitchen. Overall, I don't like the idea of assisted living being one room. That was my problem with it; it only had one room. Also they were a little more expensive than where I put her. Their dining area was big and nice. They did different activities for them, i.e., arts and crafts. The staff was very nice. They had a lot of people on staff.

Caring79245450 March 31, 2014

The one that I liked the most, which was also the most expensive, was Ivy Springs Manor. The facility is only a year and a half old. They are a memory care center. The rooms are much larger. It smelled very nice. There were more people out of their rooms socializing and partaking in things. I thought that was wonderful.

They have movie night every night. They make popcorn and have something to drink. They have refrigerators out and about, so you have 24-hour snacks. All the rooms have miniature refrigerators in them. They take you places. The one thing I thought was really interesting is they said that they'll go to Wal-Mart, but they'll also go to the dollar store. The dollar store, although you don't think it's much, when you start getting seniors with dementia, a Wal-Mart may be too big and too much. A dollar store is small, but it gives people an opportunity to get out of the house and wander around, so I thought it was impressive.

I have their activities calendar. They have brain games, bingo, exercise, church, a hair salon, a nail salon, ice cream socials, arts and crafts, and guest singers. They'll even do a cocktail hour in the parlor and have non-alcoholic beer. They'll do bowling if you're up to bowling. I don't know if that means going somewhere or if it's a miniature version on the Wii.

Katie Hunter May 20, 2013

My Grandmother lives at Ivy Springs Manor. She loves it. The managers and staff treat her like their own. I love the family events and community involvement. I highly recommend this community to anyone's loved one.

Caring 1 November 12, 2012

Ivy Springs Manor is a beautiful facility. It's brand-new. They have laptops in each room, beautiful furnishings, it was gorgeous. They have activities, too.

From Ivy Springs Manor

Seniors today want to thrive…to be connected to family and friends, to enjoy relationships and have access to the support they need to make life worth living. More than merely existing, our residents want a home the enables them to thrive in every way, staying active and engaged.

Ivy Springs Manor residents live in a community that celebrates a deliberate commitment to personalized care, beautifully decorated accommodations and exquisite cuisine. We’ve created a home for our residents with compassionate caregivers and modern technology that makes feeling connected just a part of daily life at our community. Our residents appreciate having the ability to live with purpose and meaning, knowing the support they need is only a quick call away.

The experience is not easily captured through words or pictures. You’ve got to see it for yourself to experience what we are talking about. Come visit Ivy Springs Manor and learn more about what we have to offer. We’d be proud to show you around!

Ivy Springs Manor combines adaptive technology with caring staff to create a home that our residents enjoy!

Features of Ivy Springs Manor

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Book clubs

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,995/month