The Hallmark Buckhead

650 Phipps Boulevard, Atlanta, GA, 30326

Reviews of The Hallmark Buckhead

Ellyn2 August 10, 2013

Very elegant facility with wonderful educational opportunities and food. Did not choose for independent living as it is RIGHT in the commercial area and layout of the apartments was not ideal for us.

tjamie71 December 21, 2012

I went to The Hallmark Buckhead with very high expectations. I know this is probably not the best way to enter into going into a new facility for the first time. It tends to set you up for a disappointment. Contrarily, The Hallmark Buckhead exceeded my expectations greatly! I visited this facility to check in on an elderly lady I know and I was amazed at the luxurious settings the facility provides to its residents and visitors. The staff are extremely nice, knowledgeable, friendly and make you feel like you truly belong there and they truly care about their residents. The entire building appeared to be clean and fresh. The food is excellent for residents and guests alike. I highly recommend The Hallmark Buckhead for anyone who is considering an assisted living facility. They have the best personalized assisted living program I have ever witnessed. They sit down with the residents and their appointed family and or friends to discuss in depth the desired living arrangements and course of treatment for anything that is wrong.

About The Hallmark Buckhead

The Hallmark Buckhead is an assisted living facility in Atlanta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Hallmark Buckhead for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Hallmark Buckhead