Nursing Homes in Penn Yan

Soldiers And Sailors Memorial Hospital E C U

418 North Main Street, Penn Yan, NY
$$$$
1 review
judy tolbert: "This place should really be checked out by the state. My husband is a patient there and the (care) or should I say the (non-care) is unacceptable. My husband suffers from numerous illnesses and one is major depression. He is left in his room in bed for hours and no one goes in to see him and how he is doing. He also is left for hours laying in urine and fecies. He is urged to drink fluids such as water to keep from dehydrating but, the staff doesn't bring him any water. I ... (read more)

Penn Yan Manor Nursing Home In

655 N LIBERTY STREET, Penn Yan, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Penn Yan area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Penn Yan area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Penn Yan area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.