4 Nursing Homes in Covington, LA

Christwood

100 CHRISTWOOD BLVD., Covington, LA
Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance for 45 mos. (Price: 62% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Forest Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

1330 Ochsner Boulevard, Covington, LA
Happylady7: "Amazing place. What a beautiful facility! When visiting the residents are smiling and seem very happy. The rooms are huge compared to the other places we visited. Go to their website and check out the photos. "

Heritage Manor of Mandeville

1820 W. CAUSEWAY APPROACH, Mandeville, LA
Caring112778450: "My husband was placed at Heritage Manor of Mandeville. I was very pleased with this nursing home. The people were very accommodating. They took very good care of him. I have nothing but positive feedback to say about them. The rooms were n... (read more)

Pontchartrain Health Care Center

1401 Highway 190, Mandeville, LA
jchar: "I was extremely pleased with the care and love they showed my grandmother. She was here for almost 2 months after having a stroke. The therapy people were excellent and very encouraging. The nursing staff was so knowledgeable, caring an... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Covington area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Covington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Covington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.