Memory Care in Collier County

yr

Juniper Village at Naples

1155 Encore Way, Naples, FL
$$$$
Judy: "After visiting many memory care facilities and having my Mom in another placement prior, I can't express to you how wonderful Juniper Village in Naples is. Maria, the Director, Sharon, the Head Nurse, and their staff have been wonderful to work with. They actually care and listen to your concerns. They have given and continue to give great care and comfort to our entire family, not just my Mom who is a resident there."

Bayshore Memory Care

1260 Creekside Blvd. E., Naples, FL
$$$$
Sandra_C.: "I began looking for a memory care facility for my husband about six months before I thought I’d need it. After researching many facilities near my home, a huge criteria, I narrowed my choice to 3 facilities. I decided on Bayshore based on the following: the ratio of aides to residents, the activities provided, the age of the facility, the nursing care in place, the age of the resident and the size of the rooms for the price. Moving my beloved husband at an early age is t... (read more)

Brookdale Naples

770 Goodlette Rd. North, Naples, FL
$$$$
Brookdale Naples provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupl... (read more)

Memory Care of Naples

2626 Goodlette Frank Road, Naples, FL
$$$$
KM: "My husband can basically take care of his own needs so he's fine. The people in Memory Care of Naples are very kind to him, and the food is good. He's very happy. They have other levels of care for people in wheelchairs, and it's a locked-down memory care facility. They keep him busy all day. He has his own private room with a bathroom, and basically he can go through the whole facility but can't get out. He sometimes does try to get out, but it's been very good so far for h... (read more)

Arden Courts of Lely Palms

6125 Rattlesnake Hammock Rd, Naples, FL
$$$$
Barbara: "We were pleasantly surprised with the Arden Courts of Lely Palms. My brother-in-law's room was beautifully clean. The bathroom and the room itself were very bright and welcoming. He's been there for almost two months and he's already acclimated. He and all the other patients there are always clean. They have a wonderful system and they have at most 14 people working in what they call a cottage which has four different sections. They eat together in a dining room and it's rea... (read more)

Terracina Grand

6825 Davis Boulevard, Naples, FL

Beach House Naples

1000 Airport Pulling Road, Naples, FL
$$$$
Our upscale community provides the comfort, beauty and well-being of a private residence with personalized services to support the activities of daily living. It is a lifestyle that enables residents to remain as independent as possible and enjoy life to the fullest. Residents enjoy an enhanced quality of life in a comfortable, safe environment that encourages families to visit and interact. The community is located on Airport Pulling Road, only two miles from Naples’ Fift... (read more)
yrs

Barrington Terrace of Naples

5175 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL
$$$$
There are times when you feel like spending the day combing the beach for shells or eating at a five-star restaurant and seeing a show. This is the lifestyle at Barrington Terrace: Rich with the comforts of your own home with all the conveniences of Florida resort-style living. Assisted Living in Naples, Florida From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Barrington Terrace is designed for the best in living. In fact, "Assisted Living" is too ... (read more)

Naples Green Village

101 Cypress Way East, Naples, FL
$$$$
Ed: "HarborChase of North Collier was good, but the clientele was a little lower functioning than my father. It was clean and they decorated it nicely. The atmosphere was very friendly. We met a couple of the staff members, they were friendly, and showed us around."

Thrive at Naples

3480 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL

At A Glance

There are 10 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,944 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Collier County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 40 reviews of memory care communities in the Collier County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 memory care communities in the Collier County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.