13 Independent Living Communities in Clifton, NJ

Also serving communities of Upper Montclair, Elmwood Park, Montclair, Paterson, Bloomfield.

Daughters Of Miriam Center

155 HAZEL STREET, Clifton, NJ
Huguette: "I visited Daughters of Miriam Center and I liked it. Everything was brand new and very nice. They're very friendly. I liked the attitude of the people. The apartment was brand new and very nice. It's a one-bedroom, one bath with a kitchene... (read more)

Senior Horizons

714 Clifton Avenue, Clifton, NJ
myster excintrek: "Walls are looking worn.People smoke and stink up the halls.Can't even walk down a hall with out smelling some type of smell.Rooms are nothing to write about.Better off living in a trailer home then this place."

The Senior Residence at St. Peter the Apostle

415 Fifth Avenue, River Edge, NJ
Miguel: "The person in-charge of showing me around Senior Residence at St. Peter the Apostle was not personable, but the lady in charge of the food was able to pay attention to my request. She was very nice and very useful, and she did all she coul... (read more)

The Parkview

16 Church St., Bloomfield, NJ
Spring: "The Parkview was horrible. The place was rundown. I really felt uncomfortable there. I walked straight into the home, and no one greeted me. There was a lady, who was a resident, and I think she had some type of dementia. She started yelli... (read more)

The Woodlands

9 Woodlands Ave., Glen Ridge, NJ
ABOUT THE WOODLANDS The Woodlands is a NJ licensed residence within a gracious Victorian home. We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the desirable town of Glen Ridge. With a comfortable living room, sitting rooms, and p... (read more)

Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

655 Pomander Walk, Teaneck, NJ
George5: "Went with my family to meet a family friend. He was so close to our family that either he used to drop in every day or we go to his house without fail. When we saw this place , we were really surprised. This place has a calm and peaceful s... (read more)

2013, 2015

Arbor Terrace Teaneck

600 Frank W. Burr Boulevard, Teaneck, NJ
Caring74962150: "I came to Heritage Pointe the second week of November. I highly recommend this place. I'm very happy here. I'm here for almost four weeks now and already I'm part of a family. I'm very comfortable. I have a beautiful apartment and I'm quit... (read more)

Crane's Mill

459 Passaic Avenue, West Caldwell, NJ
Janice: "Crane's Mill was very nice. The apartment that we saw was very roomy and bright, the kitchen facilities were much more than adequate, and the closet space was acceptable. The public dining rooms were very bright, very pleasant, and very we... (read more)

Federation Apartments

510 East 27th Street, Paterson, NJ
Larry10: "My sole income is just my Social Security. I'm in Federation Apartments, a subsidized independent living apartment. I've been here for a year now. I live in a friendly building. The building is well-maintained. The staff is great towards t... (read more)

Altair Active Adult Condominiums

109 Cory Ln, Elmwood Park, NJ
Caring115416950: "I thought Altair was absolutely beautiful, but I am handicapped, and it was not handicap-friendly or accessible. The gentleman running the situation was not helpful at all. He wouldn’t accommodate me with parking. He just sat behind his de... (read more)

Horizon Manor North

73 Overlook Road , Upper Montclair, NJ
Horizon Manor provides Victorian charm in a Gracious Country Inn. Within this setting the caring touch is everywhere and there is assistance wherever and whenever is needed. Permanent Stays, Respite and Daily stays available and are all i... (read more)

2016

Horizon Manor South

89 Christopher Street, Montclair, NJ
Horizon Manor provides Victorian charm in a Gracious Country Inn. Within this setting the caring touch is everywhere and there is assistance wherever and whenever assistance is needed. Permanent Stays, Respite and Daily Stays are al... (read more)

Brightview Paramus

396 Forest Ave., Paramus, NJ
The design-build community features full-service Independent Living apartments on a monthly rental basis with no large entrance fee. The all-inclusive monthly fee includes private 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes, exterior and interior maint... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clifton area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Clifton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Clifton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.