7 Independent Living Communities in Manchester, CT

Also serving communities of Willington, Norwich.

White Oaks

230 Deming St, Manchester, CT
Teri: "I liked White Oaks. It was nice, clean, and seemed very well-organized. The person who showed me around was very helpful, and I learned a lot about assisted living. The dining area was very nice and they had a little coffee area. They have... (read more)

Arbors

403 West Center Street, Manchester, CT
Aaron Johnson: "The Arbors is a great retirement community. I have been visiting my grandmother there for over 10 years now. It is a very large building that has many apartments for residents. They have a large dining room which serves dinner every night ... (read more)

The Hearth at Glastonbury

281 Western Blvd, Glastonbury, CT
The Hearth at Glastonbury, located in Hartford County, proudly carries the name of the town it resides in, Glastonbury, CT, a quaint New England city, a progressive town with an eye on the future.At The Hearth at Glastonbury, we offer a com... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 10 days

Evergreen Crossings Retirement Community

900 Hemlock Ave., South Windsor, CT
Opening Summer 2020 Our brand new all-inclusive 55 and over senior living community is home to those who relish living a luxurious lifestyle, complete with round-the-clock service, resort-style dining, and lavish accommodations. We’ve... (read more)

Welles Country Village

46 Welles Road, Vernon Rockville, CT
Caring83196050: "My mother has been in Welles Country Village for a couple of days now, and so far everything is great. The food is good. The room is spacious and pretty. It is newly painted and has new carpeting. It has a living room, a bedroom, and a kit... (read more)

The Residence at South Windsor Farms

200 Deming Street, South Windsor, CT
Linda174110: "My mother was at the Residence at South Windsor Farms until mid October, and she passed away Tuesday. I would recommend it 100%. Excellent care -- very loving and caring people. They gave 110%, so I am very happy with everything. She had a... (read more)

Hillcrest

Gerber Road, East, South Windsor, CT
Caring85998250: "It's good. It's meeting our needs. It's convenient. "
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Manchester area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of independent living communities in the Manchester area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Manchester area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.