15 Independent Living Communities in Denver County, CO

Quincy Place

7200 E Quincy Ave, Denver, CO
Visitor7295: "I was treated very nice at Quincy Place. The guy who took me around was very nice and informative. It just seemed small, but what I liked about it were the meals and meal choices. They try to accommodate taste as well as diet plans. The lu... (read more)

Brookdale University Park

2020 South Monroe St., Denver, CO
Located southeast of downtown Denver, Brookdale University Park offers residents independent and assisted living options plus memory care and skilled nursing. It sits just off I-25 to facilitate easy travel to the city proper and is close t... (read more)

2014, 2015

Brookdale Tamarac Square

8030 East Girard Ave., Denver, CO
Chris: "Brookdale was really nice, but they're for seniors 63 and above. It had an open area where people were sitting down, and there were staff, and some nursing people assisting them. It looked like the people there were in good hands. There wa... (read more)

2018

Springbrooke Retirement & Assisted Living

6800 Leetsdale Drive, Denver, CO
Springbrooke Retirement & Assisted Living is located in Denver, Colorado, minutes from the Cherry Creek shopping district. Residents of this serene facility enjoy a view of the state's mountains, as well as nearby downtown Denver. A variety... (read more)

Brookdale Parkplace

111 Emerson St., Denver, CO
Brookdale Parkplace is located in the heart of Denver, Colorado. The high-rise building consists of a mix of assisted care rooms including memory care and independent living apartments with views of the mountains to the west and south. Some... (read more)

The Grove at Stapleton

2980 No. Syracuse St., Denver, CO
Lee: "The Grove at Stapleton was very nice. They seemed to have everything, like a full-blown exercise room and a swimming pool. They do hiking, which I was very interested in, and biking. I looked at a one-bedroom and a two-bedroom apartment, w... (read more)

Overture Stapleton 55+ Apartment Homes

8133 E 29th Place, Denver, CO
Marietta: "What I like about Overture Stapleton 55+ Apartment Homes is the location, and they gave me a discount for moving in. I also like the way the one unit can be divided up into two separate bedrooms. Compared to others, the price is better. Th... (read more)

The Carillon at Belleview Station

4855 South Niagara Street, Denver, CO
Be at the center of it all! The proximity of Belleview Station (the oh-so-clever source of our name) on Denver's light-rail system puts choices galore right at your doorstep. The town center itself has many fun shops and restaurants for you... (read more)

Harvard Square

10200 East Harvard Avenue, Denver, CO
Valarie: "My dad used to be a resident of Harvard Square. I ate there a couple different times and the food was good. The rooms were nice and big with good views. The staff was friendly, but a couple of residents from the memory unit were picking on... (read more)

Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth

2835 West 32nd Avenue, Denver, CO
Mike: "The Gardens at St. Elizabeth is very nice. I have a 2-bedroom apartment with a bath, a dining area, and it is very nice. The staff is very polite, very caring, and conscientious. They work with delight even when they're busy. We have trips... (read more)

Decatur House

1915 S. Decatur Street, Denver, CO
Linda45: "Decatur House has been there a while. They're trying to make it for senior couples only. And we'll be the first senior couple there. They also had it open to any disabled. They have a 2-bedroom. It's everything on one floor and it's subsid... (read more)

Balfour Senior Living

1500 Little Raven St., Denver, CO
Vel: "My visit at Balfour was very positive. The location appealed to us because it was in the heart of Denver, so that was the reason we chose this community. It has a friendly atmosphere and there are outside activities that we could go to. We... (read more)

Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Campus

2445 South Quebec Street , Denver, CO
At Eastern Star, we embrace our mission: The Robert Russell Eastern Star Masonic Center sponsored by the Masonic family, takes pride in meeting the social, physical and spiritual needs of the residents of its campus through high quality hou... (read more)

Maltese Cross Manor

1590 Yates St, Denver, CO
Linda45: "Maltese Cross Manor didn't have a 2-bedroom for us. All they had was a 1-bedroom. But we liked it a lot. It's a 15-floor building with elevators. They have a very nice staff. A lot of nice people living there, and they have activities too.... (read more)

Yale Station Senior Apartments

5307 E. Yale Ave, Denver, CO
Unenjoyable Stay: "I am a former resident of Yale Station Senior Apartments. The physical location was great. The building was great. However, the staff was horrible. "

At A Glance

There are 15 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,488 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Denver County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 97 reviews of independent living communities in the Denver County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 independent living communities in the Denver County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.