Assisted Living in Zelienople

54 Communities

Passavant Community

105 Burgess Drive,, Zelienople, PA
$$$$
jakslady: "My mother has lived at this community for about 13 years and recently moved to the personal care unit. She has had a full and stimulating life and has many activities which she enjoys. The personal care that she is now receiving is excellent."

The Creek Meadows

1630 ELLWOOD CITY ROAD, Zelienople, PA
$$$$
Not a good choice: "As a family member of a patient at Creek Meadows, we would like to know who's shoulders it falls on when you have a woman with dementia and is taken to the Emergency Room with severe dehydration? The dementia patient who also cannot get out of bed on her own nor knows enough to ask for food and water.....OR the staff and ADMINISTRATION who is too cheap to hire enough staff to monitor the needs and well being of their patients? Be fair warned this is not the place to bring ... (read more)
yr

Sunrise of McCandless

900 Lincoln Club Dr., Pittsburgh, PA
$$$$
Sunrise of McCandless is located in McCandless, Pennsylvania, about a 20 minutes' drive from Pittsburgh. Visitors respond positively to the facility's welcoming, homelike appearance and scenic wooded grounds. That homelike quality extends to the facility itself, with visitors and residents' loved ones noting the clean and cozy rooms, the warm and helpful staff, and the friendly house dog, whom residents enjoy interacting with. Visitors are also struck by the highly social atm... (read more)

Elmcroft of Saxonburg

100 Bella Court, Saxonburg, PA
$$$$
MC: "Elmcroft of Saxonburg has been fantastic. I've been very pleased with everything. The staff is very good. They have a registered nurse on duty at all times. My sister caught some vaginal bleeding two weeks ago and they took her to the hospital. They take excellent care of her. She's in a dementia unit, which only has 20 residents. She takes all of her meals in the dining room. There's a place there for them to watch TV, and during the summer, there is a little garden that th... (read more)

Franciscan Manor

71 Darlington Road, Beaver Falls, PA
$$$$
Carolyn Himes: "Franciscan Manor has been a blessing to our entire family. My mum is a resident and the care here has been top notch...like family! I want to thank everyone there for your TLC and professionalism. My sister who lives close by, is a frequent visitor and is very relieved we found Franciscan Manor, there are not a lot of options with this level of care and quality. My mum recently said she couldn't live alone and it was safer for her there...having her feel better about thi... (read more)

Elmcroft of Chippewa

104 Pappan Business Drive, Beaver Falls, PA
$$$$
Dianne: "Elmcroft was very nice. I really liked it, they were very accommodating, and they had a separate memory care unit. It looked higher functioning than what my mom needed, and it was too expensive. They have a big lobby where everyone was sitting, and the furnishing were very nice and upper-class."

Newhaven Court at Clearview

100 Newhaven Lane, Butler, PA
$$$$
Denise Brydon: "My parents have individually lived in senior care for the past 8 years. My mother lived for a short time in assisted living and then moved to the memory care neighborhood at Newhaven. Mom's move to memory care was the most wonderful gift we could have given her. Hesitant at first to move her, the staff met with us multiple times, compassionately and factually outlining Mom's strengths, struggles, and needs, leading us to try the memory care neighborhood. We were amazed t... (read more)

Elmcroft of Allison Park

2224 Walters Road, Allison Park, PA
$$$$
Penny382523: "Everybody was sort of in a comatose at Elmcroft of Allison Park. It might be because of their age or physical and mental conditions, but they were just being housed. They said they had activities, but I didn't see anything. I was not impressed. It wasn't a fit for us. "

Northview Estates

945 Border Avenue, Ellwood City, PA
$$$$
Em80: "The staff took great care of my mom for 5 years. she was so happy there and loved everyone. "

Lawrence County Geri Care

2016 West Washington Street, New Castle, PA
$$$$
shihtzulover: "This facility is more concerned with cleanliness than patient care. Care givers have to do the laundry (including bedspreads and comforters weekly) and all the cleaning of the patient rooms and bathrooms. They do not have time for the patients. Mom got very little attention. Her needs were not met. She had a horrible roommate that resented her taking up space. She sat alone with no enrichment daily. She even sat alone at meals until I complained. She was blind and could not ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Zelienople area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of assisted living communities in the Zelienople area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 54 assisted living communities in the Zelienople area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.