Can Parkinson's be diagnosed by only one symptom?

I had hoarseness periodically for three months. I went to an ENT doctor. He said he saw a tremor of the vocal cords. He diagnosed Parkinson's. I said is this possible with one symptom? He said yes. He did a nasal test. A flexible tube was put down my nose with a camera. My question is do you agree with this ENT? Is it possible to be diagnosed like this?

Graham A. Glass, MD, is the deputy director of the San Francisco Parkinson's Disease Research, Education, and Clinical Care Center (PADRECC) and an assistant clinical professor of neurology at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). He completed a fellowship in movement disorders at the Mayo Clinic.

When diagnosing Parkinson's Disease, two of four cardinal features (rigidity or stiffness, tremor, bradykinesia (slowness of movement) and postural instability) must be present. That being said, there are often cases when we strongly suspect Parkinson's disease based on other symptoms. I would suggest that you ask for a referral to a movement disorders specialist or a neurologist that has extensive Parkinson's disease experience for a second opinion.

Henryocarn480 answered...

The four listed considerations for parkinson's disease were the ones used for me and I had two of he four. Since them I have developed other considerations which further indicate the disease.