Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Ctr

Posted by Ronart February 22, 2015
1.0

There needs to be a staff change. These were the worst I have ever experienced. One would think those hired for geriatric care would be sensitive to the needs of the elderly but in this facility many aides were nasty and insensitive. My mother-in-law was treated unkindly here. Aides were rude to the entire family.

Posted by Stary February 19, 2015
1.0

Terrible!!! My relative was a resident, injured by the carelessness of staff. Needed 3 surgeries to correct their error. Majority of the aides extremely rude and argumentative!! Not to mention the mice running around the bedroom!!!

Posted by Kart February 13, 2015
2.0

I would never put my mother here again as I found the staff to be very insensitive to the fact she was deaf and needed to go to the bathroom often. They would make her sit for up to an hour to go to the bathroom saying" she just went 2 hours ago!". A few aides were downright rude. No, never again.

Posted by Caring82788650 September 11, 2014
3.0

My mother had stayed in Broadlawn Manor. By the time we had my mom in there, she was very sick. I would have to say it was good. It was clean. I just didn't have a very good picture of the place because of my limited exposure.

Posted by dan000 September 24, 2012
4.0

Very clean and safe place, staff was very helpfull. Exept maybe at night, their was only one staff member at the wing and she spent her time watching tv. Otherwise I feel they helped my mom out a lot. Rehap was helpful but not personal, up to 12 people in the room at one time.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 335213

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality