Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Reviews of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Posted by Emily Sue August 14, 2015
4.0

I spent 3 weeks in the rehabilitation part of this facility. My only complaint was the food. The staff worked with me to make sure I was safe nand that I would not fall after I had 2 surgeries, one on each foot. The staff was excellent and very caring. Cathy and Santos, both nurses aids were the best. The administrative staff is amazing. As is the physical therapy department. If you chose this facility for your orthopedic rehab you will come out stronger than when you went in.

Posted by Freda's 5 June 16, 2015
4.0

My mother was a resident of broadlawn manor for 18 months and had wonderful care there. If there were any problems they were taken care of asap. Any nursing home is short handed, and they do the best they can...we cannot thank the nursing staff, aides, cleaning crew, etc. for all they did for my mom..we knew she was well taken care of until she passed away.

Posted by Charles107434250 June 06, 2015
4.0

The care was very good at Broadlawn Manor. It was a nice facility. It was very clean and well run.

Posted by Ronart February 22, 2015
1.0

There needs to be a staff change. These were the worst I have ever experienced. One would think those hired for geriatric care would be sensitive to the needs of the elderly but in this facility many aides were nasty and insensitive. My mother-in-law was treated unkindly here. Aides were rude to the entire family.

Posted by Stary February 19, 2015
1.0

Terrible!!! My relative was a resident, injured by the carelessness of staff. Needed 3 surgeries to correct their error. Majority of the aides extremely rude and argumentative!! Not to mention the mice running around the bedroom!!!

Posted by Kart February 13, 2015
2.0

I would never put my mother here again as I found the staff to be very insensitive to the fact she was deaf and needed to go to the bathroom often. They would make her sit for up to an hour to go to the bathroom saying" she just went 2 hours ago!". A few aides were downright rude. No, never again.

Posted by Caring82788650 September 11, 2014
3.0

My mother had stayed in Broadlawn Manor. By the time we had my mom in there, she was very sick. I would have to say it was good. It was clean. I just didn't have a very good picture of the place because of my limited exposure.

Posted by dan000 September 24, 2012
4.0

Very clean and safe place, staff was very helpfull. Exept maybe at night, their was only one staff member at the wing and she spent her time watching tv. Otherwise I feel they helped my mom out a lot. Rehap was helpful but not personal, up to 12 people in the room at one time.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 335213

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality