Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Average Rating:
Kart February 13, 2015

I would never put my mother here again as I found the staff to be very insensitive to the fact she was deaf and needed to go to the bathroom often. They would make her sit for up to an hour to go to the bathroom saying" she just went 2 hours ago!". A few aides were downright rude. No, never again.

Caring82788650 September 11, 2014

My mother had stayed in Broadlawn Manor. By the time we had my mom in there, she was very sick. I would have to say it was good. It was clean. I just didn't have a very good picture of the place because of my limited exposure.

dan000 September 24, 2012

Very clean and safe place, staff was very helpfull. Exept maybe at night, their was only one staff member at the wing and she spent her time watching tv. Otherwise I feel they helped my mom out a lot. Rehap was helpful but not personal, up to 12 people in the room at one time.

About Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Amityville, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Broadlawn Manor Nursing & Rehab Center