Life Care Center of Vista

304 N Melrose Dr, Vista, CA, 92083

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Life Care Center of Vista

dcstarr August 21, 2014

this place is nice - The only thing I noticed evertime I visit my love one is the constant change of management. That does not make the residents happy and feel at home. Their activities for long term is the "usual stuff" which makes some of them stay in their room. Their short term activities is bad. There is nothing much going on in between rehab or events that will make their short term people enjoy the rest of the day. Although their rehab is great!

patty w. March 30, 2012

I referred my friend's mom in this facility and they raved about how wonderful their rehab and nursing care they do. They have good testimonials from people who have left and that to me is wonderful...

PADDYCAKES November 18, 2011

i think they do a great job............. consider that most residence are beyond family ability to do the caring...... maybe have more music,or entertainment . get them out of their rooms.............

About Life Care Center of Vista

Life Care Center of Vista is a nursing home in Vista, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Vista for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Vista

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 555246

Location of Life Care Center of Vista