Medilodge of Sterling Heights

14151 E 15 MILE RD, Sterling Heights, MI, 48312

Reviews of Medilodge of Sterling Heights

August 03, 2015

By concernedcitizen79

my other has been at the sterling heights medilodge since may....we have had many problems with the staff at this facility....the unit manager had a "if it don't effect me then it doesn't concern me" attitude toward the care of my mom....that manager has since retired...the so called nursing assistants are no where to be found when you need help and when you do find one they refuse to help because my mom "is not my patient"...it takes forever for the the call service light to be answered because the nurses aides hide or stand in the hall ways and talk about the patients in their care or they talk about their personal life instead of taking are of patients in their care....i have had a couple of conversations with joe the administrator and while he has told me he is aware of the problem he hasn't done anything about it...my mom has bowl control issues and there are times when she is made to sit for long periods of time before anyone comes to her aid.....i wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone.....while i can't speak to the other medilodge facilities, the one in sterling heights needs vast improvement...if i could have given less than one star i would have

May 03, 2013

By loving daughter in law

we put our father in medilodges for 5 days so we could have a short rest on the 4th day they put him in the bathroom unattended, he got up and walked by himself no walker or wheelchair and he feel backward and hit his head, his head had a big cut and bump on it the doctor told them to put ice on it and he never came in to check him. They were told to call the hospice nurse if anything happen to him but they never called her. He passed away 2 and 1/2 weeks later. He was completely different when he came home when he went in could feed himself and take care of his own tolet care after I had to feed him and clean his butt and so on. Be very careful if you put your loved one in this nursing home.

Features of Medilodge of Sterling Heights

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Medilodge of Sterling Heights

Medilodge of Sterling Heights is a nursing home in Sterling Heights, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Medilodge of Sterling Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Medilodge of Sterling Heights