Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - | San Antonio, TX

2003 W HUTCHINS PLACE, San Antonio, TX, 78224

Reviews of Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center -

Average Rating:
concernedfamilymember1 April 27, 2012

This place was horrible, my dad was here for 3 months and in that time period he developed three bed sores, I found 2 of them. I had to make them bathe him. I found several roaches in his room. I would never recommend this place to anyone. The nurse director is clueless and the administrator is unavailable. HORRID EXPERIENCE

roger A March 28, 2012

Legend Oaks is a very good and well maintained facility. I visited this facility about two or three times in the past month. It has a great security system in place with a personal check in at the main entrance. Even though it is a small facility compared to other nursing homes in San Antonio it is in my opinion one of the best. All staff members that I came in contact with were very professional and compassionate in nature. Cleanliness is of utmost priority at Legend Oaks. The staff has a excellent association with the patients and they are very attentive. When medicine is to be administered at a particular time the staff always follows strict guidelines. The food preparation is very good and the nurses take their time if a patient needs to be fed by hand. All in all from my own experience visiting my friend there was quite satisfying. My friend who has liver cancer was very happy and content about the doctors and the staff in general. Rooms and bedding were always kept clean and orderly. Well run establishment.

About Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center -

Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - is a nursing home in San Antonio, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center -

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center -