Windsor Care Center of Sacramento

501 Jessie Avenue, Sacramento, CA, 95838

Reviews of Windsor Care Center of Sacramento

anteup30 March 28, 2012

I thought the facility was an O.k. looking place on my first visit, It seemed kind of small and there was not as much outdoor space as I thought there would be, the staff was nice, but seemed as it was just a job and most of the older folks were sitting around doing nothing, but the staff said there were plenty of activities. The facilities seemed fairly clean, and meals looked to be pretty healthy with a good fruit mixture thru the day. The rooms were small but looked comfy and kind you kind of get the at home feeling. But it is not at home, and the hospital style floors with commercial lighting definitely seems it could make you feel trapped, I did not see anyone outside and that is my concern, they assured me though that they get plenty of time outside. Over all I think the place was just average and that the staff could seem like they enjoy helping rather than just showing up for that same old job. I would probably search a new place if I had to choose again.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Windsor Care Center of Sacramento

Windsor Care Center of Sacramento is an Alzheimer’s dementia skilled nursing facility, committed to providing its residents a robust and all inclusive environment in which to thrive. At Windsor Sacramento, we follow the guidelines of “Hand in Hand” training that emphasizes person-centered care for our each of our unique residents. Social workers are dedicated to helping residents achieve independence, based on their specific needs and cognition. Specially trained therapists provide physical, occupational and speech therapy with the goal of helping residents reach their highest level of functionality.

Features of Windsor Care Center of Sacramento

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: