Life Care Center of Plano Nursing Home

3.7

February 09, 2015

By Angry family

Other

Life Care Center of Plano makes a good presentation but has follow through. LCC was supported to pick my mother up from the hospital after her surgery. After waiting all day at the hospital after discharge. They never showed up. We had to take my mother to their facility ourselves. By the time she arrived, she was exhausted and upset. Did they do anything to make her feel better about the situation. Not at all - they were unfriendly, demanding and made her feel that her security was at issue. Needless to say, she didn't stay.

May 23, 2013

By Caring 2532

Life Care Center of Plano was like a step down facility from the hospital. The care they provided to my father-in-law was very poor. They were supposed to wash his clothes once a week but when we went out there, he was out of clean clothes. Also, the bandage on the sore on his foot also needed to be changed everyday but the wound specialist who came every three days saw that it was not changed.

February 10, 2013

By So Far So Good Service

Life Care of Plano has a good rating and a good reputation. It is near my house and near my brother's work, too. The facility is clean and they're doing an exceptional job. The staff is very attentive, and most of them have been there for more than five years so they have a high retention rate. My mother's been in there for two weeks now.

July 30, 2011

By stillalice

My mother has stayed at this facility 2 different times and both experiences were top-notch. The staff was professional and personable and my mother felt well taken care of. If only Medicare would have allowed her to stay longer. Now we are looking for a nursing home and I just wish she could be back at Life Care!

Features of Life Care Center of Plano

About Life Care Center of Plano

Life Care Center of Plano is a nursing home in Plano, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Plano for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Plano