Life Care Center of Plano | Nursing Home

3800 W PARK BLVD, Plano, TX, 75075

Reviews of Life Care Center of Plano | Nursing Home

So Far So Good Service February 11, 2013

Life Care of Plano has a good rating and a good reputation. It is near my house and near my brother's work, too. The facility is clean and they're doing an exceptional job. The staff is very attentive, and most of them have been there for more than five years so they have a high retention rate. My mother's been in there for two weeks now.

stillalice July 31, 2011

My mother has stayed at this facility 2 different times and both experiences were top-notch. The staff was professional and personable and my mother felt well taken care of. If only Medicare would have allowed her to stay longer. Now we are looking for a nursing home and I just wish she could be back at Life Care!

About Life Care Center of Plano

Life Care Center of Plano is a nursing home in Plano, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Life Care Center of Plano for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Life Care Center of Plano

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Life Care Center of Plano